[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, what are your thoughts on this game called gurumin a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 306143-jump_1024.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
306143-jump_1024.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
Hey /v/, what are your thoughts on this game called gurumin a monstrous adventure?
>>
>>331711862
Played it with a hard-on everytime.
>>
I wanna drill the MC.
>>
>>331711987
me too.

>>331711940
I'm doing that now, although I had some problem on the last levels on normal (but the first levels it was very easy)
>>
File: 1398566797672.jpg (253 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1398566797672.jpg
253 KB, 480x640
>>331711862
Got it on Vita a long time ago. Cute humor, fun gameplay, lots of moves to show off with. I need more games like it. Anyone got a suggestion?
Just came from the Rune Factory thread, and apparently that series has really good combat, with like... spells and skills and shit. Am I just missing out on all the games with good combat?
Also Parin is fucking beautiful and I want to marry her, every time Cylinder hits on her I am simultaneously amused and empathetic
>>
>>331711862
it's alright - I think I bought an upgrade with medals, and then it required me to buy a different upgrade to progress and I didn't want to grind medals anymore so I dropped it.
I'm not a lolicon though so if you are you'd probably enjoy it more
>>
>>331711862
I don't know, I haven't played it
>>
>>331712804
Get a PSP emulator and try it out.

I personally played it on the PC, but the psp version is good too.

>>331712574
Yep, the humor is very kid friendly, which I really like even though I don't normally tend to enjoy them. I really don't have any suggestions for the moment.
>>
It's a cute and little fun game.
>>
>>331713571
Is there that a big difference between the PC and PSP version?
>>
>>331713914
Better framerate I guess. And supporting Falcom blah blah blah
>>
>>331713914
On the PC version you can change some setting to make it look prettier, more resolutions and that you can choose between mouse, mouse + keyboard and controller.

But other than that, it's pretty much the same. And the game does control pretty well even if it's a PSP port (considering the other disasters we had that Japanese devs tried to port on the PC).
>>
>>331713914
The PSP version doesn't have pantsu while the pc version does
>>
>>331711862
Fun and charming and fuck that soccer game.
>>
>he didn't get a free steam copy
>>
Unlockable difficulty was a real knocker in the wrong direction
>>
>>331714971
>>331715217
>>331715316
I'm confused as to why the dude suggested I get a psp emulator when I could just pirate the PC version then. Going to give it a look now.
>>
It's alright, charming enough for a playthrough. Combat is kinda wonky since your dodge dash basically gives you infinite i-frames and endgame combat usually just devolves into spamming that dash+spin move over and over again.
>>
Has it come on steam yet?
>>
>>331715514
I fucked it up then, pirated it and see if you like it.
>>
>>331715316
>The PSP version doesn't have pantsu while the pc version does
I don't believe you.
>>
>>331715371
Still mad about that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.