[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
franchises that need to come back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
franchises that need to come back thread. i'll start. pic related. bomberman, timesplitters, jet set radio.
>>
ill take those 3 on steam right now
>>
why do any of these need to come back?
>>
Suikoden
>>
Crash, Spyro, Vectorman, Wario Land, Pacman World, Mega Man X
>>
>>331709270
Because they were fun and we'd like some more of that fun
>>
Quest 64
>>
>>331708180
Timesplitters doesn't need more entries even though I love that series to death. It needs official re-releases though.
>>
>konami is dead and the hudson staff work as freelance or at nintendo these days
>free radical is retarded and gave themselves to EA
>Sega is incompetent and missing most of the old vanguard

Can to explain whose going to make the games?
>>
>>331709609
We're actually pretty close to new Bomberman games and new JSR games
Bomberman's been getting the mobile treatment for a while now but it still means that the IP is alive and still running, he's also got a mobile release set for sometime this year
And JSR on the Wii almost happened but sega pulled out at last minute, meaning that its still on their minds at the very least
>>
>>331709609
Kickstarter
>>
Crash, bloody roar nevera ever
>>
File: Kirby Air Ride.jpg (24 KB, 256x357) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Air Ride.jpg
24 KB, 256x357
>>
File: breath of fire series.jpg (405 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
breath of fire series.jpg
405 KB, 900x675
The shitty phone game doesn't count.
>>
>>331709270
they're some of the most genuinely fun games ever made.
>>
>>331709379
would be stoked to see megaman legends as well
>>
File: Wipeout2_MoveBitch.webm (3 MB, 694x416) Image search: [Google]
Wipeout2_MoveBitch.webm
3 MB, 694x416
Wipeout if it's like 2/3
>>
File: cortez_by_art_jester_d9rtnj1.jpg (108 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cortez_by_art_jester_d9rtnj1.jpg
108 KB, 1024x576
>>331708180
>it will never be time to split again
>>
Half-Life
>>
>Was about to post Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>Turns out 14 just came out in January

Well fuck...
>>
>>331710618
man. we need to have hope.
>>
OP here: Catherine too! And bloodborne...
>>
File: shadowman.jpg (27 KB, 472x464) Image search: [Google]
shadowman.jpg
27 KB, 472x464
Too bad part 2 was shit and Acclaim is now ded.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.