[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol loot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: lol.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Is the new loot system the best thing Riot has ever done to League of Legends?
>>
>>331699975
if it couldn't give you champs you already had, then yeah. but there is no reason anyone should roll 3 fucking Lux when you are a lux main. Same with skins, it doesn't make sense to roll and get skins you already have, yeah you can melt them for essence but that's hardly the point.. it was a waste to program, they should have put that work towards the sandbox mode everyone fucking wants.
>>
>>331699975
what is the loot system

f ree skins?
>>
>>331700630
whenever you get an S on your game (you get S when you play really good) you get keys+chests

then you can unlock skins or champions
>>
>>331699975
its shit.

i went to my low level NA account to try it.

I have only Yi+Project, Kayle+Aether Wing, Teemo+ Happy Elf, Garen+Dreadnaught, Annie and Sivir.

The first chest gave me Riot Kayle or the Mecha Ward.
Got 2 chests with the 400rp and got Kalista (with not enough points to unlock) and ANOTHER MECHA WARD.

From what is probably a 600+ item pool, i got one of them twice in 5 chances.

Its fucking bullshit.
>>
>>331699975
it's a good system because it encourages people to get S on their games so they try harder

like if they're already winning they won't just start fucking around because they will always be careful not to die because if they die a lot they wont get an S desu
>>
Basically each game you play as long as you or if in a group get an S rank you get a chest. While playing you can get keys to drop and open said chest. They have either champs, skins, icons, or ward skins. You can also buy some if you want.
Main issue is that even if you have all the champs they'll still give champ shards.
>>
>>331700821
first off why would you pay rp for something that you can get for free
>>
>>331699975
got 3 already and unlocked headhunter nidalee, popstar ahri and that robot amumu one

not bad desu
>>
>>331700896
Nope. People will early quit if something happens early that won't get them S
>>
>>331700994
I meant that i used the 400rp you get for free when you reach level 3.

>>331701141
How did you get enough points to unlock 3 skins without disenchanting any of them?
>>
It wouldn't be so bad if when I rerolled 3 skins into a permanent, it didn't give me a skin for a champ I didn't own.

Three times in a row.
>>
>>331699975
now what they need to do is create a market like in cs go
>>
You idiots are spending real money on those chests, aren't you?
>>
>>331701865
no
>>
>Release gachapon that caps at 4 a month/1 champ per season for non-RP players
>"I-It's okay it's not bad"
Gacha is okay as long as you call them crates/chests instead of toy capsules apparently
>>
>>331701943
Maybe you aren't, but how can >>331701686
have 9 skins to roll into 3 if he isn't getting those chests from the store?
>>
>>331700753
That sounds like it'll raise toxicity.
>>
>>331702259
if you have a history of toxic behavior you wont get shit

i know that because im toxic and i cant get chests
>>
I started the game up against my better judgement and I got Scorched Earth Renekton and Dragon warrior/slayer whatever ward skin. It seems like an interesting system I guess.
>>
>>331702259
The only thing I noticed is that people are saying "I totally deserved an S"
>>
File: rayfug.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
rayfug.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>331702145
Because I bought chests. A lot of them. I don't really care.
>>
Hey, like that system from that other game that was so much better than this piece of shit but got shut down because EA are literally the spawn of satan on earth.

These chink motherfuckers can't do ONE original thing to save their lives. Worst development studio I've ever seen.
>>
File: BoisterousPenguinSlaughterer.jpg (64 KB, 460x693) Image search: [Google]
BoisterousPenguinSlaughterer.jpg
64 KB, 460x693
>>331702669
>Feed lane
>Opponent goes off and destroys other lanes
>Constantly blames jungle
>Runs away during winnable team fights
>Builds garbage items and plays like all around trash
"Woooow where's my S rank?"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.