[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Crash Twinsanity.jpg (98 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Crash Twinsanity.jpg
98 KB, 640x908
Thoughts on this game guys?
>>
I liked it. Last good Crash game. It was going to be so much more, though.
>>
>>331697347
The best.
>>
I like it a lot.
It's probably the only actually good non-Naughty Dog Crash game, you can tell how much love they had for the series, it just didn't pan out because they didn't know what they wanted to do and the publisher was getting sick of waiting.
>>
>>331697347
Its bad but they were trying
>>
I like this game's take on the Crash world more than Naughty Dog's games.

As a game though, tons of cut content, but I still very much enjoyed it. The humor and the soundtrack were great too.
>>
Had a fuckload of bugs but the humour was top-tier
>>
>>331698497
>>331699008
>>331699131
>>331699229
>>331699315
How old are you guys, i dont mean that in an insulting way, like did you even really play the ps1 games? I'm 23
>>
>>331699536
22. My first Crash game was 1. 2 is my favourite.
>>
>>331699536
Same age as you, dork.
>>
>>331699536

21. Crash 1 I'm sure was my first game if not one of the first.
>>
>>331699536
I played all the Crash Bandicoot games, I remember being incredibly hype for Twinsanity just because I loved, or at least liked, all the earlier games.

It didn't disappoint me at the time and I have even more appreciation for it now that I know more of its history.
>>
>>331699536
Only one guy said it was better than the older games, another said it did some things better.
It's definitely a good game, whether it's as good or even better than the olders ones is debatable, but it's good nonetheless.
>>
>>331697347
Kept the humor of the series and tone but gameplay was just average
solid 6/10
>>
Whoever likes this game is retarded and a fucking trailer to the Naughty Dog crash games on PS1.

fuck you all

bring back the real crash.
>>
>>331697347
Buggy mess
>>
File: 1457746918202.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457746918202.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>331699929
>trailer
I identify more as a truck.
>>
>>331697347
This >>331699315
I thought it was only my copy but it seems to be just a glitchy game.

>>331699536
It's actually pretty faithful to the original series. After Twinsanity it seemed to stray far.
>>
>>331699536
Crash 1 when I was 4.
>>
It's OK, but unpolished all around.
I fell through the floor while sliding on the beach once.
There's the weirdest difficulty spikes, like that walrus chase like halfway through the game is the most difficult part in the game by far even though the parts before and after it aren't anything special.
Sometimes when you jump into a bottomless pit Crash will touch the "bottom" and play his standard death animation, other times the game will just fade to black without a sound or animation or anything and plop you back at the checkpoint.
You can even unlock comics which show you all sorts of cool shit that didn't make it into the game. I really wish this game was finished.
>>
Which part of the game is the best and why is it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VYM5TA7tpE
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
More importantly, who the fuck saw Neo's model in Wrath of Cortex and said ''that looks ok, ship the game''?
seriously,look at him.
>>
File: Barts ladder.gif (474 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Barts ladder.gif
474 KB, 500x383
>>331701220
>Wrath of Cortex
>Those fucking loading times
>>
>>331697347
Wasted potential: the game. The final product was fun, and managed to bring a lot of fun stuff. Personally i think it had the best humor in the series (besides the usual slapstick with crash).

It was the best main series title after the original trilogy.

The only probelm with the game was that it felt somewhat rushed, it felt that a lot of shit was left out (and a lot of cool shit really WAS cut), but besides that the game was pretty damn solid.

>>331702067
>wrath of cortex
>crunch's dialogue is always "IMMA GONNA KILL U CRESH" or "YOU BEAT ME, BUT I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER MASK"
>all masks have dialogue worthy of a shitty trope thread

The new villains were absolute shit.

>>331700907
>that part where they crash into the second log cabin
Heh.
>>
>>331697347
Solid 7/10
Feels like a crash game but still differs a bit from the others.
Definitely the last good Crash game though
>>
The game is glitchy as fuck, but it's still fun
Soundtrack is good too
>>
Never played it but it has a groovy-ass soundtrack so it's good in my book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kWE_WHRbmI
>>
literally the first game i ever played thanks for the reminder, mr. op
>>
>>331703958
>tfw if any of this "new Crash game" shit floating around is true, it'll just be a nostalgia circlejerk for the first 3 games only, and not feature any nods towards Twinsanity
>>
File: 1362032200862.jpg (36 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1362032200862.jpg
36 KB, 313x313
>mfw I saw all that concept art
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>331699929

>trailer

I'm an attack helicopter, bro. Check your privilege
>>
Always struck me as one of those games that are funnier than they are fun. Like that one Leisure Suit Larry with all the tacked on minigames.
>>
>>331705354
Too much ambition, not enough time.
Seriously, the game was originally going to feature Crash and Cortex travelling around the galaxy fighting aliens.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.