[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess trainer experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wellshit.png (355 KB, 797x602) Image search: [Google]
wellshit.png
355 KB, 797x602
So I fucked up. I'm stuck in the Azaleas favorite customer quest and she required 1000G. I have 200G because 1 event reset my gold to 200 instead of adding the 200G. Iris is living with me, so Jasmine can't work in the tavern. That job mostly payed the bills but now I can't go in there. I can't cancel a quests, can I? Because if I can't I'll just have to grind cleaning houses for months now.

Pic related are the quests already done. I dunno which other one would give me quick 1000G
>>
Doing the fruit stand is better money than the houses. Also, use your fruit stand.

Don't be a pussy, just work, collect, sleep and repeat that like 20 times.
>>
make jasmine work in brothel to get the money, use the fruit stands to pay for the classes and if you don't have the patience save before starting the night event and reload if it says she needs more classes

I recomend restart it, skipping text you reach it back in no time
>>
How many times do I have to visit the bar for the local weirdo achievement? My hand is starting to hurt.
>>
>>331685412
>>331685629

Maybe I shouldn't jump the quest order. I have no fruit stand and I haven't start the brothel quest for Jasmine to work there.
Starting again sounds really tedious, like 1 hour or a bit more. Maybe I shouldn't fucket it up.

Selling fruit > Cleaning houses, right?
>>
>>331686516
Only if you have the fruit stand, which you should have if you're not dumb.
>>
>>331686516
If you clean a house 20 times, you get 2000g
>>
>>331686446
10 times then go to bed.

I did it 10,000 times before I gave up and went to bed.
>>
>>331686516
I'm actually amazed you manage to get Iris and still didn't get shit with Jasmine
but fruit with your own stand > clean house > fruit alone
>>
Clean houses until you get the bonus. Buy a fruit stand. Do the fruit quest. Set for life.
>>
>>331686762
What the fuck.
>>
>>331686564
Which I totally am apparently.

>>331686446
I lost count after 15... maybe 21 or 23. No less more than that. 25 max I can tell you that.
>>
>>331687039
I thought the challenge would end when I hit the required number of visits. I didn't realise I had to go to bed to complete it. I started thinking the number was deliberately ridiculous and that the game was going to make fun of me for doing it.

I threw on some videos and watched them while clicking over and over, then looked it up when I hit five digits and felt like killing myself.
>>
>>331686828
I wanted to get straight into Iris and Lola's route. But woops you can't because you may get stuck in a quest+event bullshit combo.

>>331686958
Will definitely do that
>>
>>331686958
>until you get the bonus
fill me in on this bonus
>>
>>331687581
You can't get stuck. It's just that if you neglect your primary source of income you sure aren't making life easy for yourself.
>>
holy shit, is it just one guy making this game and hes getting 10k each month?
>>
>>331687638

Clean houses 20 times for an easy 2000g. Then, when she can work at the Brothel and you have her slave outfit, do the daily events (click on your house before you send Jasmine to do something) until you see that your brothel earnings are now doubled.
>>
>>331687967
oh, the cheevo.
gotcha, thanks
>>
>>331687436
don't worry dude i did it 300 times for the same reason.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.