[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*boop booop*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Talos-Principle-computer.jpg (217 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Talos-Principle-computer.jpg
217 KB, 1024x640
*boop booop*
>>
>fraps
>>
Great game. So much fun.

Slaves...I mean Slavs really are the best at games.
>>
>>331665205
Hello?
>>
>>331665205
This game worth playing?
>>
>>331665964
Do you like puzzle games?
Do you like a thick slathering of religious allegory and symbolism?
If so, then yes, even if you aren't a big fan of the who religion thing, the game still has a great story and an amazing puzzle set, all things considered.
>>
>>331666221
Don't forget the glorious soundtrack.
>>
easily my answer to the question "if you could forget completely about a game and play it again for the first time, what would it be?"
>>
FUCK OFF MILTION YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>331666546
why tho
>>
I just loved how everyone was like "ZOMG! THE WITNESS RIPOFF!" when the first trailer showed the computer terminals due to them looking a tiny bit like a panel puzzle that appeared in one of the first The Witness trailers.
>>
>>331666546
>can boot up the game after half a year
>have forgotten all solutions to the puzzles already

I don't have a good memory...I can enjoy shit almost like new every half year or so.
>>
>>331667107
Whoa, rude.
>>
Do you think all the other robots from road to Gehenna got thier own robot bodies or did they all get shoved into the same drive and are stuck sharing a body with like 17 other "people"?
>>
>>331668794
the process was cumulative, so the players version was the winner, the final one that was built on everyone elses.
>>
What moment gave you shivers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCRqi-U8KYA
>>
>>331671284
Whenever we got a good position for a nice view over the level.
>>
>>331671284
When I played road to Gehenna and realized I basically killed all the other ai's so I could escape the simulation. I'm still pissed that the people who created the simulation thought that the best way to handle a human equivalent ai ending the process was to shut it all down along with all the other ai's, leaving the last one completely alone in a dead world with no contact with anything remotely intelligent. At least if you play your cards right you can ascend Milton to be your computer buddy IRL.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.