[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like me, anon? A-Am I a great game to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: spiderman hug.jpg (70 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
spiderman hug.jpg
70 KB, 692x484
Did you like me, anon?

A-Am I a great game to you?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>331664664
na id rather play front mission 3
>>
>>331664664
I do./
>>
Can put as much glitter as you like on turd, it'll still be a turd.
>>
I like X but I wouldn't call it good.
X-2 is like watching the death of Japanese games right before your eyes.
>>
You were a great game to me. My first RPG. Also had my first vidya game crush, Yuna
>>
You are proto FF13. I hate you.
>>
>>331664664
why am i having such a hard time getting into this game? I've played 7,8 and 9 religiously but i cant get into this game for some reason
>>
Yeah I like X

X-2 was just odd. Yet I still got 100% in it.
>>
>>331664664
My favorite FF is X and I liked the gameplay of X-2 but everything else was boring
>>
>>331666080
>>331667496
>>331667528

X-2>X

Simply because the worst protagonist of all of Final Fantasy games Tidus isn't almost present in it.
>>
>>331667626
yeah but instead you have 3 annoying sluts

at least X had auron
>>
>>331667712
I actually prefer the cast of X-2 simply because no Titus.
>>
>>331667712
I mean you can argue that Rikku is a bit on the slutty side, but Yuna's a pure flower and Paine just doesn't give a fuck about that shit.
>>
>>331668283
>Yuna's a pure flower
>>
Nobody genuinely likes FFX.

Some like X-2 because it actually had decent gameplay unlike X.
>>
>>331668564
A lot of us like X, but I guess I wasn't supposed to take that bait.
X's gameplay was far more than decent.
>>
Maybe the worst final fantasy game I've ever played

And I played 2
>>
>>331664664
Yeah I like you, X-2.5 I do not like however beyond Auron's daughter.
>>
>>331668734
>extremely linear throughout the entire game
>forgettable combat system
>worst side quests/extras in the series
>worst main mini game in the series

Yeah man. What great gameplay.
>>
>>331668564
>bitches like ffx aight
>dat rikku outfit
>>
>>331664664
Playing it was fine. Probably my favorite combat in a FF game.
Story and most of the characters can get fucked
>>
>>331667528
>My favorite FF is X

Put a bullet through your head.
>>
>>331669090
>extremely linear throughout the entire game
I commend you for actually using this as a complaint for the game instead of ignoring it like most people do while simultaneously shitting on XIII. However, this isn't really that big of a deal, but you people will never stop whining about it, so I'll give that to you.

>forgettable combat system
Forgettable to you. I found the battle system to be quite fun, personally. It's a very cool change of pace from ATB systems

>worse side quests/extras in the series
Seemed fine to me. I don't see what your issue with this is.

>worst main mini game in the series
Blitzball is fucking insanely fun. I bet you're obsessed with that fucking card game from VIII though.
>>
>ITT we trigger one autist

more X (also known as the only FF that matters) threads pls
>>
>>331669643
>I commend you for actually using this as a complaint for the game instead of ignoring it like most people do

What the hell are you smoking? The linearity is the most bitched about gameplay aspect of X, and rightfully so.
>>
>>331669893
That might have worked if you didn't announce in the same comment that you're trolling.
>>
>>331669950
I'm not smoking anything, but every faggot in the world who shits on XIII for its linearity pretend that shit never happened in X. That shit's such a silly complaint to me, but whatever.
>>
I'd honestly rather play Superman 64.
>>
>>331670510
one lets you backtrack, has towns, NPCs and mini games
the other is XIII
>>
>>331671048
You must fucking hate yourself...
>>
>>331671260
I'm not saying X is bad or anything, and it does have better options for exploration, but that doesn't make XIII bad, and the linearity in X doesn't it make it bad either.
>>
>>331671346
For buying X? Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>331672169
If you want play Superman 64, you hated yourself before you ever bought that game.
>>
>>331672352
I don't want to play Superman 64, I'd just rather play it than FFX.
>>
>>331673298
You're insane. X isn't remotely as bad as that trainwreck of a game, but if you're that much of a masochist, then more power to you.
>>
>>331664664
You were fun games. Wakka and Brotherare s my heros.
>>
>>331664664
Bought this the other day as my first FF game, not super fun so far but I don't mind it for something to pass the time with. But don't understand much and feel like I need to play another game first? I was told it's fine as a standalone and a good place to start with FF.
>>
>>331674528
Are you playing X or X-2 because it shouldn't feel like you need to play another game first if you're playing X. X-2 would definitely be a bit a confusing if you just jumped into it without playing X though because a lot of the story events revolve around things that changed from the first game.
>>
>>331675127
I thought I was playing X. It started with some sort of sport tournament that the maim character is a star at. Then there iwas a massive ball of terrorist water and bugs attacked Sora and the armless cool dude. Now I'm on a boat with pirates who speak space somalian.
Also took me a while to figure out the controls, there were no prompts and no pause menu.
Still, I'm somewhat enjoying it and it seems like a chill game I could play with my gf.
>>
>X
+cool music
+strong boss fights
+awesome graphics for the time
-story is abysmal
-characters are unlikable
-hallway before FFXIII was a thing

>X-2
+rad combat
+rad class system
+fanservice
-shit story
-reused environments
-more questionable character designs

>Remasters
+playing on the Vita
+new models for party members
-textures look like ass on all versions
-NPCs have the exact same number of polygons and look like ass
-camera zooms up to said NPCs in cutscenes frequently
>>
File: paine_scene_03_1.png (749 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
paine_scene_03_1.png
749 KB, 1024x768
>>331668283
I'd fuck Paine so hard. Goth girls are my fetish.
>>
>>331675581
>a massive ball of terrorist water and bugs attacked Sora
Top fucking kek, man. Top fucking kek

The game definitely doesn't prompt you, but the original game has a manual which is why. It's not like the newer games that give you an in-game tutorial. The original expects you to read the manual, the remaster assumes you already know how to play, but the controls are pretty simple since it isn't an action game.

Glad you're enjoying it though. It's supposed to be a little confusing in the beginning. That little bit in the beginning won't be fully explained for a while, but the story will follow a coherent sequence once you get past the part with the pirates, don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>331676206
>characters are unlikable
You really don't like any of them?

>>331676389
Paine is sexy as fuck. I don't blame you. Yuna was more my kind of girl, but there was no denying that Paine was just oozing sex appeal.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.