[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how's the robots? GECK is coming soon, guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
So how's the robots?
GECK is coming soon, guys
>>
File: blue.png (46 KB, 1212x979) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
46 KB, 1212x979
>being such a cuck that you purchased a retail Fallout 4

I know that feel
>>
>>331658806
lvl 53 can only find brotherhood repeatable quests. this is my first fallout game how do i find more quest after i beat the main story line
>>
>>331658806

Didn't they already do this exact same dlc in fallout new vegas. Talk about being bereft of ideas. Also the season pass price is just completely Jewish.
>>
>>331660031
you don't
you already did everything
hope you enjoyed whatever hours you squeezed out of it
>>
>>331658976

>Not getting the sweet Pipboy
To inevitably sell at exhorbitantly high prices to Fallout fanboys years later once the butthurt over Fo4 blows over
>>
File: True Chart addon.jpg (389 KB, 1460x1041) Image search: [Google]
True Chart addon.jpg
389 KB, 1460x1041
>>331660407

No, they used a bunch of cut content from Fallout 2 for New Vegas with "SCIENCE" being the theme, this is just about Robots. Albeit not that original since they used the same character from Fo3 as the centerpiece. Though, I think you're just fishing for an argument.
>>
>>331658976
>>331658806
I'm almost ashamed to say I like the Fallout universe enough that I played a lot of Fallout 4.

It was okay. Not the worst thing, but highly disappointing.

Originally I torrented it, then bought it for the mod sandbox. Probably won't be worth it, but I'm still excited to see when people do.

This robot shit was cut/unfinished content though, wasn't it? It reeks of it to me. Fuck I miss the days of the expansion pack.
>>
>>331660407
No, but there was literally a mod of this in NV

There was also a NV mod that was a much better settlement builder than the actual settlement building mechanic in 4
>>
>>331661384

It's okay, I'm in the same boat. I have a much higher tolerance of this sorta thing though because I can appreciate the small things I know the modelling teams did, because I've worked in the games industry and after that, you really appreciate the small things when you really see how hard development really is.
>>
File: 20160322165414_1.jpg (489 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160322165414_1.jpg
489 KB, 2560x1440
>>331658806
It was worth it for the Silver Shroud roleplaying.
>>
>>331660407
no that was an actual expansion, this is just some paid mod
>>
>>331660469
>butthurt over Fo4 blows over
>fading ever

Ha.
>>
>>331660407
What? I've recently replayed it and there was no such dlc, not in HH OWB DM or LR or gun runners arsenal or couriers stash
>>
>>331662883
I remember a few years ago when /v/ had massive skyrim and minecraft threads, they being one of the reasons /vg/ came to exist.
And then the butthurt and bashing began.
>>
>>331660629
I think Fallout 4 escaped the trash bin.
>>
>>331658806
The world building is really good, but that shouldn't really be surprising. Makes me want to never pick up a Fallout game again because I'll be reminded that RobCo is literally Satler and I can't get my frustration out because everyone's dead already except for all the people that probably wish they were, and I don't get the choice to kill them.

fuck this shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.