[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: okage-shadow-king.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
okage-shadow-king.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
What is this?
>>
Something with a hilarious save bug.
>>
>>331657124
a great game, I loved the shit out of it and I wish they made a sequel

>>331657180
which one was that
>>
>>331657180
Is this still on the PS4 version? It just released today and I've always wanted to check this one out.
>>
A great game that i sill need to complete
>>
Thanks for replying to my thread
>>
>>331658328
you're welcome, I love this game and I wish people would talk more about it
>>
>>331657124

A fucking trippy ass game that has actual pyschological effects on you, seriously I saw the case for it 10 years ago, had a dream about it so weird it made me look it up. I feel like it was a sign.
>>
>>331657180
Explain.
>>
>>331657124
A good game.

My Dad played and beat it long time ago, said he loved it. Been meaning to play it myself and beat it as well, but I stopped somewhere after the 1st boss.
>>
>>331658485
What?
>>
A game with excellent concept, excellent presentation, and a cast of memorable and wonderful characters.

That also has pretty lackluster RPG gameplay and a very, very bad English translation.
>>
It's super quirky and cute and has a good sense of humor.

That being said I got lost a million times because the game isn't good at telling you where to go.
>>
>>331657124
Imagine a poorly translated SNES jRPG made by Tim Burton, now replace beautiful spritework with low budget early ps2 polys.

It has tons of flaws, but it's worth a look if you like quirky games and jRPG mechanics.
>>
>>331659004
>>331659263
Was the translation really that bad?
>>
>>331659435
I'm about to play it on PS4, I'll let you know as a first-timer
>>
File: e1H5e5z.png (517 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
e1H5e5z.png
517 KB, 1280x720
>>331657124
its a mediocre ps2 games that people charge out the ass for for no good reason.
>>
>>331661165
Really? I got it for less than $10 twice.
>>
>>331661165
ah, the Rule of Rose syndrome.
>>
>>331657124
interesting asthetic and fun writing but as an actual game it's pretty whatever and the game kinda shits the bed near the end
>>
>>331657124
Just started it

I'm the first hour this boy experienced:
> chad picking up his young sister
> being cucked
> being enslaved
>>
A game you should try at least once.
>>
>>331661165
WHERE
IS
HER
NOSE
?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.