[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 546285447_preview_15.jpg (97 KB, 759x415) Image search: [Google]
546285447_preview_15.jpg
97 KB, 759x415
what did they mean by this?
>>
it means don't speak russian, because they plan on framing the USA for this attack.
>>
It means I've booked a ticket to Japan to beat Hiroshima until he agrees to make that sentence an instant ban.
>>
Never fly with any kind of Russian airline.
>>
I never actually thought about what it means? at first i thought they meant avoid killing russians, but since it's just a "shoot everything that moves" mission, i didn't really care enough to consider it.
>>
they didnt want anybody running ahead
>>
>>331643156
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>331643443
it means no russians alive
>>
>>331643287
Even though someone could examine their faces captured on camera and easily deduce they were probably not from the US.
>>
File: Kill em, the Russians.jpg (87 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Kill em, the Russians.jpg
87 KB, 500x376
>>331643156
He meant Japs were going to be mad when SJWEnix censored it
>>
>>331643156
Next cod
>Remember Mohammed, no German.
>>
They wanted dragons

Remember when he said 'Are you Russian or are you Dragon?:
>>
it means Belgians are a better target
>>
>>331643443
>I never actually thought about what it means?
They musn't speak Russian.

They are Russian nationalists
The guy you play as is CIA agent undercover in the terrorist cell
The CIA guy thinks they want to false flag the american mercenaries for the massacre. This is partially correct, but the main reason for Makarov doing all of this is to kill the the CIA guy, so the Russian officials would find his body in order to start the war. Regardless of who actually did it, Americans would be blamed.
>>
>>331643626
Criminals are not very bright.
>>
>>331643970
That's pretty clever. They want to frame the US and they have a legitimate armed US guy right next to them, completely oblivious.
>>
>>331643626
It doesn't matter. An american ex-military was present during the shooting among terrorists. Even if the government officials knew it, they won't be able to communicate shit, since if they try to play it safe the revolution would spark in an instant, considering the state of Russia in MW universe.
>>
>>331644265
They never communicated that shit very well, despite the fact that knowing whats going on in Russia would tell you why you're doing half the missions. Did they ever explain how killing Makarov would save America? Was he the new Putin somehow or just a terrorist who wanted a war? How the fuck did Shepard fit into this?
>>
>>331644435
shepard was the american makarov, pretty much
>>
>>331644559
Was he a goddamn idiot? Makarov killed like, a few hundred people tops, all to spark the rebirth of his country. A sociopath could rationalize that as the needs of the many outweigh the lives of the few. But the US got its ass beaten on all sides. Washington got fucking nuked. What possible gains could outweigh turning America into postwar Japan?
>>
>>331643970

Exactly this, very smart but evil move from Makarov.
>>
>>331644818
>few hundred
add 30,000 that number
>>
>>331644931
Is that counting the casualties from the nuke he gave to Al Assad? Because they dont really count in this situation.
>>
>>331644435
>Did they ever explain how killing Makarov would save America?
Makarov was the leader of Ultranationalists. They became the government during the events of MW3, but it seems that they also had huge power during MW2 events. The last MW3 mission is just a personal revenge, the war was over when you saved the president.
>Was he the new Putin somehow
Technically yes in MW3 when Ultranationalists became the government
> just a terrorist who wanted a war?
This too. He's a a boy of Zakhaev, the antagonist of MW1. Of course he he's a terrorist.
>How the fuck did Shepard fit into this?
He's just another extreme. He had the ability to take an action and he did it. While he doesn't directly correlate with what Makarov is doing, both of them have the same ideals.
>>
>>331645002
why not? he "pulled the trigger"
>>
>>331645078
They aren't citizens of the country he's trying to make great again.
>>
>>331645021
>How the fuck did Shepard fit into this?
Also it seems that that MW2 needed an antagonist to end the game, and they certainly didn't plan to kill Makarov this soon. They've introduced a completely new character so the end wouldn't be so underwhelming.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.