[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pass the controller bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo-nx-controller.jpg (28 KB, 625x320) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-nx-controller.jpg
28 KB, 625x320
pass the controller bro
>>
f-ff-fake

it just has to be please
>>
>>331636071
JUST
>>
>>331636124
It's fake in that it's probably just a mockup. The production model probably won't look anywhere near as good.
>>
>>331636071
>>331636124
The one thing that annoys me about the "it's the unreal 4 demo so it's fake" argument is that it doesn't prove anything. The NX could be running it. Not to mention what looks to be a frame counter is seen on the controller.
>>
File: 1455848188723.png (46 KB, 551x457) Image search: [Google]
1455848188723.png
46 KB, 551x457
and people thought the steam controller was a blunder
>>
>>331636071
go long bro, I was QB back at prep school
>>
Didn't nintendo patent some weird screen with holes in it a while back? I'm 99% sure this is going to be the controller. Or at least this one is a prototype.
>>
>>331636327
That's probably where the retards got the idea of it being okay to make such a dumb design. Fuckin' touch buttons.. that isn't going to work.
>>
>>331636331
toplel
>>
If someone handed me that controller Iwould literally punch him in the face because it looks so stupid. God dam Nintendo makes me furious, seriously they are the biggest corporation of assholes and joksters. Fuck Nintendo
>>
>>331636071
why would devs sacrifice large portions of the screen just for a curvy display?!
>>
>>331636617
What I don't understand, is why the fuck do they ignore trillions of fans that ask for a normal controller (much like the gamecube's) and just completely make something NO ONE wants. Like, not even kids want the weird shit they come up with. They will fall flat on their faces over and over again. They don't have Iwata to apologize anymore either.
>>
>>331636361
it was this controller except even the analog sticks were just part of the touchpad.
>>
>>331636617
Nintendo is not aware of their consumers at all.
>>
>>331636831
I thought people were like "listening to your fans just fucks everything up".
>>
>>331636704
The trillions of fans who shat on the wiiu(for understandable reasons but still)
No, them having their own thing is the key to their survival.

And the kids aren't getting a wiiu or 3ds/2ds not because they don't want it. It's because they're comparatively overpriced.
>>
>>331636124
This was already confirmed fake.
>>
>>331638163
>>331636124
Please understand
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.