[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still the top selling game for all systems including PC >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 2323436.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2323436.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>still the top selling game for all systems including PC
>not a single thread about it on /v/

how is this possible? is /v/ this disconnected from mainstream gamers?
>>
If you like this game you should go back to facebook
>>
>>331633446
fuck off nigger
>>
>>>/vg/tcdg
>>
I refused to buy this shit.

A buddy bought a 970 GTX and it came with a free key. He gave me the key and I was bored last weekend.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. If you can get past the bullet sponge and console feel, there's actually some fun to be had with running missions with friends and PvPing in the Dark Zone.
>>
>>331633549
Is it just me or is this game almost /pol/ approved with of the amount of black people we're expected to gun down?

I played the first couple missions and it was literally nothing but shooting blacks.

Is there a skin bug again or what?
>>
>About 4 mission types repeated 50 times
>Broken PvP system
>Crap plot
>Awful characters
>Base game is easy as sin
>No endgame content
>About 5-6 enemy types
>Bosses are literally normal enemies with more health
>Bad AI
>Crap level gaps for PvP
>Close to zero character customization
>Awful dialogue
>Can hit max level in a few hours
>Empty game world
>No incentive to explore
>Xp to level up problems
>Everyone levels up identically
>Virtually no variety in builds
>Exploit killed grind in a week
>Grind with no purpose to it
>No interesting game mechanics
>Broken PvP risk/reward system

Ubishills will defend this game to the death.
>>
>>331633950
They're white. The rioters are white. In fact everyone is white except for the nigger leader of the rioters.
>>
>>331634032
Maybe my games got a Skin texture bug then because literally every enemy I've killed so far as being black
>>
>>331633959
>Crap PVP level gaps
>Easy to hit max level
>Everyone levels up the same
>XP level up problems

Are you trying to argue with yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
I saw this posted, Anyone know who Alex is?
>>
>>331634631
>Crap level PvP gaps
You can only PvP within around 4 levels of yourself, or only other level 30's when you hit 30. This is lame because everyone will be identical to you, PvP would work better on a natural progression (Like the Wilderness works in Runescape for example)

>Easy to hit max level
You can max in a day

>Everyone levels up the same
Since perks are tied to story progression and nothing else, everyone you meet will be identical to you. There are no 'bonus' perks for doing something difficult or rare.

>XP to level up problems
You only need to complete the main missions and around 50% side missions to hit max level. That means when you factor in the remaining side missions and xp for collectibles you're left not actually gaining anything from them in terms of xp, so the motivation to kill mob number 471 is lost since you don't stand to gain anything from it.
>>
>>331634637

One of the enemy barks is "they got alex!", typically when you've just shot someone. I think it refers to that.
>>
>>331633417
I actually like it but I don't see any reason to discuss this game with 4chan, the game is absolutely void of any kind of depth on all frontiers, the gameplay is nothing to write home about as typical of ubisoft games, the story is meh, the atmosphere is nice. As a co-op experience it's really good, even if you're playing alone like a loser (me), finding competent randoms to do hard missions with is easy. The community is surprisingly friendly, and the dark zone (PvP&pve area) is really nice. I can imagine it being really great finding a bunch of friends, going rogue, and stomping people who worked hard for their loot.
>>
>>331633417
It's a shit and bland ubisoft game, just like rainbow six, it will be forgotten in a few month along with Primal.
>>
>>331635832
>bland
Bland is not a derogative, stop usign it that way.
What you mean is boring.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 470x313
Hex and Barjo liked it from good game liked it

I've got pretty Normie taste in games but the not not *total* shrills.
>>
>>331637445
Why why are are you you talking talking like like this this?
>>
You kind of have to play with friends or it's boring as hell, it's basically a really dull Destiny with the Dark Zone gimmick which was poorly thought out.
>>
>>331633417
>top selling game of all time
>OF ALL TIME
>Ubisoft still hasnt actually given out any real sales figures
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Playing the game.
>>
>Busy work: The game
I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>331640964
GOTY, you gonna be so salty when this happens
>>
>>331633950
The virus is transferred by money
You have to have money to get sick
>>
>>331633417
>Game is getting shilled everywhere
>why this place is not talking about that generic last entry of a ded franchise?
>>
>>331637445
Literally who?
>watching TV styled shows on the Internet and take their opinions as valid

Good goy
>>
>>331640964
It's not the top selling game of all time, only the fastest selling one.

Also, they kind of did. They said it made 330 million dollars in 5 days.
>>
>>331642924
The iniital vector is money, but people did most of the spreading.
The virus isn't just in New York, it spread world wide.
>>
>>331643880
>caring about the lore in a shit game
>>
>>331634032
Nah, even a good portion of the Rioters are black, and a good portion of the Rikers are hispanic and black. Basically the only mostly white faction is the LMB.
>>
>>331633417
My Guess is that like every other game, /v/ shits on it non stop before release, then when it came out, they saw the sales numbers, they just stopped shitposting about the game since there was no point. That or they were desperately waiting for someone to post a bad review on their blog or website about it to quote and try to make more shitposting threads.

It obviously did well if it broke sales records and holds a top player base for an extended period of time. Now all /v/ can do is move on to the next game and just make negative threads about that game.

Stay mad
>>
>>331633417

It's a boring game with nothing to really talk about.
>>
>>331642924
Kek
>>
>>331644460
I can almost agree with this and I LIKE the game. I'm halfway through the level 30 grind and my favorite way to play is to put on a podcast while I take care of tasks around the city.

There's not much to talk about, what would we say?
>Yeah guys, got a pretty sweet piece of loot yesterday
>Yeah me too
>The bosses on hard difficulty can be a bitch
>yeah definitely
>Look at my agent
>Cool heres mine
>>
>>331633959
So basically MGSV?
>>
>>331646846
You jest but there is actually a lot of stylistics and presentation similarities between the two actually.

Shame there is no 80 soundtrack.
>>
>>331634637
"they got alex" is the new arrow in the knee
>>
>>331634848
being identical levels to the other players does not mean shit. having good gear/guns can make you godlike
>>
>>331633708

get to around level 15 or 16 and tell me how you feel.

this game is absolute normal faggotry to a T and at its absolute worst.

i am pretty mad i bought this game to play with a friend, and ive been playing rainblow dicks seige instead (god help me)
>>
File: 1427659115555.gif (2 MB, 399x239) Image search: [Google]
1427659115555.gif
2 MB, 399x239
>>331633417
>defending the meme game of the century

Are you for real
>>
Just like destiny most people haven't beaten it yet.

Once you finish the story content you're just on a gear treadmill, even worse when you're 30, dark zone isn't an option because those who weren't lagging behind are now decked out in full yellow gear and will rape you mercilessly in one or two shots.

I might give it another shot in the future but really I just want to play destiny some more, division is a different experience, but not different enough.
>>
>>331649396
Well past 16 now, Stll loving the game, in fact I love it more now then when I played the beta
>>
>>331633417
>is /v/ this disconnected from mainstream gamers?

Do you even need to fucking ask that question? /v/ hates anything popular and thinks Undertale is an influential game.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.