[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see this image >"holy shit, this guy is awesome"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458617976563.jpg (31 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1458617976563.jpg
31 KB, 600x315
>see this image
>"holy shit, this guy is awesome"
>play New Vegas
>turns out that he's an asshole that doesn't care about people
>uninstall
>>
Why would the picture make you think otherwise?

Odd thread.
>>
>>331629894
op was dangerously close to making a realization about himself and what he aspired to be

then he uninstalled and posted here instead
>>
File: 1445374192879.jpg (73 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1445374192879.jpg
73 KB, 345x345
>>331629645
That's the most fedora quote I've seen in ages
>>
>>331630498
>fedora quote
Explain.
>>
>>331630571

Not him but its pretty much 'Everyone is dumb but me, i am much better than them at making decisions because Science'. Its very Fedora. struggling to see how you dont notice that
>>
>>331629645
>seems to be more of a politician than a scientist,
>steal the results of his employees,
>has inflated ego,

Still decided to give him the Vault 22 intel, even if it serves more his personal plans, you just can't let the opportunity of an easier production food go away, especially since they're predicting a food penury in the future. Followers of the Apocalypse were really going full retard in that quest.
>>
>>331630571
Any statement that implies knowledge about human beings or what they are thinking are fedora to neo-/v/ unless they are positive.
>>
>>331630571
it pretty much calls out everyone on every message board that tries to be smart

of course someone here would think it was fedora
>>
>>331630680
The guy OP posted was entirely right about his statement, judging from your reaction. You literally know he's talking about people like you and you're trying to deflect it with fedora talk.
>>
>>331630680
Except that is not at all what he is saying. The context is if you ask him if he thinks NCR has a chance to win at Hoover dam he tells you that he doesn't know and it's not his place to know.
>>
>>331630498
>well informed
>fedora

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

The fedora meme literally exists because of people who know nothing about fashion thinking they are fashionable, and having opinions about it, because they wear a fedora.
>>
>>331631310
>I know about fashion because I follow exactly what everyone else does.
>>
>>331631310
Maybe it was about fashion way back when the fad started but now the fedora meme is just used to be as anti-intellectual as possible.
>>
>>331629645
>you know nothing about new vegas
>you're ignorant
>you have opinions about the image
>then you play it and see the line in context
There's poetry somewhere in here.
>>
File: inigo1.jpg (55 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
inigo1.jpg
55 KB, 500x432
>>331631310
I don't think you know what dunning kruger means.
Have you tried reading the article you've linked?
>>
>>331631690
Would you like to explain his error, O' messiah of knowledge?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.