[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think this game is hard as fuck? I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91 KB, 300x425
Does anyone else think this game is hard as fuck? I'm trying to get into it because of all the acclaim it gets, but I can't even get past the first few chapters.
>>
git gud
>>
>>331612514
You are casual as fuck, this game is easy, I beat it several times while I was 11-14.

Git gud faggot.
>>
>>331612514
I think you're just shit at video games lad
>>
>>331612514
Die like 5-6 times and the game will be easier, see even DSP can finish it.
>>
>>331612514
I hope you're going for those headshots and kicks.
>>
>>331612514
First played it on GameCube, but if you have access to one I suggest playing it on the Wii. The controls are amazing. Mercenaries mode is incredible.
>>
>>331612514
Are you playing the PC version?
That one is a bit harder since the enemy AI cycles are faster due to the improved framerate.
>>
>>331612514
the zombies literally stop running once they get close to you for them to be easier to hit
>>
>>331612514
RE4 is really easy. I replayed it recently and I was amazed just how easy it was, because I didn't remember it that way.
>>
the first few chapters are very easy compared to what comes later. keep practicing with your knife and remember not to buy any weapons until you reach the castle. then splurge on all the new weapons.
>>
>knee
>knee
>roundhouse kick
>knife

How hard is it?
>>
File: The best.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
The best.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
Still the best
>>
>>331613087
He can't even get past the first few chapters and you tell him not to get the rifle? How is he supposed to snipe the guy in truck?
>>
>>331612514
The game is pretty hard when you're young but as you grow older it gets easier somehow, just wait and see.
>>
>>331612514
Don't worry, later on blowing enemies legs off is OP.
>>
Shoot zombies in the kneecaps
Suplex the fuck out of them
Rinse and repeat
>>
>>331613320
i always do that part with the handgun, tell ashley to wait in front of the door and move up until you can see the laser dot on the truck. the driver only has 1 HP so you don't need to be precise.
>>
>>331612972
Really?, thats neat. In which of the 4 version?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.