[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your left handed keyboard setup /v/? I suggest you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Bijoy_Keyboard_image.jpg (258 KB, 1444x767) Image search: [Google]
Bijoy_Keyboard_image.jpg
258 KB, 1444x767
What's your left handed keyboard setup /v/?
I suggest you use pic related
>>
Just use the numpad you tard.
>>
>>331610967
Too crowded, might slip and throw a grenade.
It's better to separate them a bit like in my OP
>>
>>331611062
How does it feel to have no coordination?
>>
>>331611312
How does it feel to have cramped hands/carpal tunnel?
>>
>>331611451
You tell me.
>>
OKL:
>>
CM Rapid TK and left handed Deathadder. Numpad laid out like the usual WASD setup but using the right ctrl and shift for things. Pretty nice setup IMO.
>>
>>331612286
but then you have to completely raise your hand up off the keyboard and move back and forth constantly.
>>
What kind of person needs a left handed mouse? I'm a leftie and use my right hand for everything except writing and holding a phone when taking a call.
>>
>>331612382
If you have shrunken baby hands, yeah, the right ctrl and alt buttons rest under my thumb.
>>
>>331612610
I can't use my right hand for shooters, it's not as accurate. It's like drawing with the opposite hand.
>>
File: kill me.png (319 KB, 1464x562) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
319 KB, 1464x562
>>331610897
I took the autistic time to show how terrible it is to be left-handed and learn on a shit setup from a young age and doomed to not change it because having used it for 15+years
>>
>>331612716
Holy shit, idk how you can use that left handed.
>>
File: 1458009577935.png (1 MB, 1920x1087) Image search: [Google]
1458009577935.png
1 MB, 1920x1087
>>331612810
I just use my pinky to jump.

And I also apparently disregard that the fucking rest of the keyboard exists.
>>
>>331612610
Mice were originally designed left handed
makes more sense to have a mouse on the left and use the ten key on the right
>>
>>331612610
I have never once used or even seen a left-handed mouse. Any mouse i use is a lefthanded mouse. A left click is with my middle finger and a right click is with my pointer.
>>
>>331613209
Yeah, i've always used right handed mice. If the clicks were flipped it would just give me more trouble.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.