[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>resident evil 4 is a bad game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1439593101287.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439593101287.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>
>>331607228

nobody says this, the only place you hear it is /v/ or youtube comments
>>
I'd evil her resident if you know what I mean.
>>
>>331607228

Way to be a special snowflake and letting us know about your contrarian opinions OP.

Meanwhile I think everyone else is probably just gonna continue enjoying it and replaying it every once and awhile.
>>
Good casual spinoff.
But the franchise is no more resident evil the moment they replace zombies with parasites.
>>
>>331607317
>nobody says this, the only place you hear it is /v/ or youtube comments
I do, in a way. To me, it wasn't resident evil anymore. 1-3 was, while 4 was a spin-off.
>>
File: 25 - L0t2nsk.jpg (1011 KB, 6016x4016) Image search: [Google]
25 - L0t2nsk.jpg
1011 KB, 6016x4016
>>331607228
How do I continue knowing i'll never be with Jill OR Julia anons? ;___;
>>
>>331607228
It's good but I got bored halfway through the castle. Hate the island. Village the best.

Also Julia is best Jill
>>
True. Just accept that it was a reboot of the series entirely. And no walking while shooting is terrible game design. So the whole series sucks really. But I still like them all, even 5 & 6.
>>
>>331607317
What's the difference?
>>
>>331607608

That doesn't explain why it's a bad game, it's obviously not.
>>
>>331607228
It's a bad RE game that feeds you ammo and health whenever you're low and has almost no handplaced ammo. Also if they went full action game route they should at least have the decency for zombies to continue running instead of stopping and shuffling slowly towards you once they get close enough. Can you imagine if crimson heads stopped running and started shuffling once they got close to you?
>>
I've only seen this comment on /v/ like once or twice and it was bait.
>>
I'm about to start my 4th playthrough of RE4(PS3 HD)
Any tips to make it an interesting play through?
>>
>>331610703
Riot gun fully upgraded gets 100 shells. That's pretty fun.

Use melee as much as possible.
>>
I want to impregnate Julia Voth.
>>
File: AuPVzI9.gif (1024 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
AuPVzI9.gif
1024 KB, 225x169
>>331607228
>>
Let me just skip ahead in this thread:
>IT TURNED RE INTO AN ACTION GAME
All the previous RE's sans maybe the original have a fuckton of ammo, including fucking grenade launchers, they were always horror-action despite the survival-horror tag
>IT DESTROYED THE RE CANON
RE was fucking dying when 4 came out; RE:CV was pretty poor and barely extended the story besides Neo-Wesker, RE:0 was bad and REmake was great but ultimately a remake. Without 4 the ip would be dead
>IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SPIN OFF
Absolutely, the next RE games should have dropped all the Umbrella shit or just been about the adventures of Leon going around and suplexing people in foreign countries, BUT since it wasn't and the previously mentioned "RE was dying" thing, kindly shut the fuck up and accept it.
>YOU'RE A GOW/COD FAN AREN'T YOU
Nope, grew up on classic RE, loved them all and also loved RE4 because i can recognise how great it is despite liking the previous style of games.
>>331610156
The game won't dump 100 magnum rounds on you every other second, the dynamic drops are pretty good. There is handplaced ammo all over the place, you fucking retard. The enemies probably should have been more aggressive in melee range, granted.
>>331610703
>>331610852
It's the Striker that gets a 100 shells.
>>
>>331607228
Keep your call of duty shit out of my games
>>
>>331608135
>Juila is now cosplaying as RE3 Jill

FINALLY THANK YOU
>>
>>331610001
>That doesn't explain why it's a bad game, it's obviously not.
Nobody asked to explain shit. Anon pointed out that nobody think so. And I do, in a way.
>>
>>331607391
underrated
>>
File: 1456716865707.jpg (60 KB, 680x516) Image search: [Google]
1456716865707.jpg
60 KB, 680x516
>>331607228
I like Re4. I think its one of the best games of all time.
>>
>>331607228
>bitching about a good game

Wouldn't invite you to anything, faggot.
>>
>>331615713
I love the game but it's a horrible tps. People who say it's one of the best tps ever made must have never played max payne 1, I don't remember If 2 was out before re4 released. That's what good tps is. For me, re4 is more like action/adventure game.
>>
jills feet stink

claire's smell much better
>>
NO WAY LEON
>>
1-5 are all good
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.