[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finsihed the story; was pretty good. Besides a few questionable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: InfamousFirstLightBoxArt.jpg (688 KB, 1843x2799) Image search: [Google]
InfamousFirstLightBoxArt.jpg
688 KB, 1843x2799
Just finsihed the story; was pretty good. Besides a few questionable gameplay choices, I had fun, even with the little amount of content. Is the base game as fun? I know Delsin has multiple powers, but I didn't buy it because he looked and sound a bit douchy.
>>
File: Fetchin dat ass.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Fetchin dat ass.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>331606205

He starts off a bit douchy, but he changes as he's forced to deal with everything going on around him. No power in the base game compares to Fetch's lightspeed running though. Delsin gets her powers, but he doesn't use them the same way. Really jarring going from First Light to Second Son and not having the super speed.
>>
>>331608043
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll try it out if it's on sale again. Also,

>that D.U.P. ass
>>
>>331606205
Smoke the best!
>>
My problem with Second Son is once you get a new power there is no reason to use an older power unless the game forces you to because Neon is so much better than Smoke and Video is so much better than Neon (and in concrete's case there's no reason to use it because the game is already over.)
>>
>>331606205

He's a total fag and the story is pretty retarded, but I bought it for only like $16 bucks off Amazon and I played through 2 times real quick to get a Platinum (my first one on PS4). So it's easy to pick up and play, so I guess it's a pretty good game overall, but mainly I got it cuz it was cheap and I liked the first inFamous games.
>>
>>331608043
The video wing thing is pretty fast
>>
>>331608043
That ass is gonna be pretty infamous.
>>
>>331606205
inFamous excels with one powerset. With multiple powers they have to divide features to prevent them from feeling samey, which makes you always feel weak.

Neon in FL is much, much better than any of Delsin's powers. All around a better game than SS.
>>
>>331609010
On a good playthrough Neon is easily the most powerful. Time slows when aiming and instant enemy restraints for good karma.
>>
>>331610484
Video's mobility is so much better than Neon's """"""""""light"""""""""" speed though.

And it's just as easy to just spam the cloak and do stealth takedowns.
>>
>>331609402

Yeah, but its pretty late game, and still you can only use it in bursts as opposed to Fetch's nonstop gotta go fast mode.
>>
>>331610715
But video's boost is only short dashes in straight lines while Neon can go on forever. Neon is only improved in First Light when you get air boosts and boosts on the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1280x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1280x780
>>331606205
He is almost a bigger douche as Aidan from watchdogs (not quite as aggressively boring just more irritating)

If you can look past that it's okay.
>>
>>331612759
Video essentially can go on forever since merely touching a building will reset your air dashes, much faster getting around than neon.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
Playing with video game dolls makes me happy. Third person platforming games from Mario 64, Assassin's Creed, Infamous etc create such a sense of immersion for me that most FPS just lack. Except games like MYST where the 1st person is slower and there aren't aggressors.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.