[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Natsuiro High School coming to English markets? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Is Natsuiro High School coming to English markets? I want to take some creepshots. Thoughts /v/?
>>
>>331602175
Nothing worth noting about this game other than the long title and panty shots.
>>
>>331602686
But your waifu can ride on your bicycle with you. How cute is that.
>>
File: sitonface.jpg (29 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
sitonface.jpg
29 KB, 480x515
Is there an asia version with english subs like DOAX3?
>>
>>331602992
Novelty wears off quickly.
>>
>>331603329
Sadly no. Unless you know Japanese which 99% of weebs don't, it's not going to make much sense. The open world setting and environmental art seems really nice.
>>
>>331602686

nigga, that IS the game
>>
>>331602175
Marvelous had a copy for review last year. Maybe we'll get an announcement in a few weeks now that they're done with Senran Kagura until the next game is released.
>>
The game is pretty awful, is not even fun to play ironically.
>>
>>331604330
Anita you aren't convincing me.
>>
>>331604064
It's an open world, open ended adventure game with a time limit. You're never required to take pictures of panties even once.
>>
>>331604330

This. The game is really not great. The MGS panty shot moments aren't the bulk of the game. Even they get old quick. The general consensus from the 11's was that it was a kusoge that shows promise for future entries, but that this one was shit.
>>
>>331604714
>>331604330
>I read that /jp/ read this thing that /a/ said that Japan supposedly thinks about this thing I've never played and know nothing about and have no actual understanding of what was said about it either but it's shit because someone said so and I read it once.
>>
>>331604823

Be in fucking denial if you want, familia. The game just isn't that fun. Waifus are basically all it has going for it, once the novelty of the pantsus wears off (and it does wear off).
>>
>>331604690
>time limit

DROPPED.
>>
It's pretty much just a visual novel.
i.e. it's shit
>>
You are put on a watchlist if you import this game.
>>
>>331604714
It's far from qualifying as kusoge, Japanese players are well known to exaggerate on the internet just like people here do.

The game's two biggest issues are lack of direction and bad marketing, which aren't enough to make it the god-awful game you're making it out to be. It's a mediocre -- maybe slightly above average -- game that has a lot of promising ideas but blunders in execution.
>>
>>331605652
It's pretty awful man, don't try to justify that turd. I like panties as much as next guy, but that can only carry a game so much. It's not even polished, everytime I played it I always encountered at least one new glitch, not even mentioning corrupted saves and clipping off the ground into a void.
>>
>>331605652

Nigger, you're literally saying what I said. Shit game that shows promise if the devs get their act together.
>>
>>331607026
Worked on my machine.
Really though, it was pretty easy to get OoB, but I don't recall anyone having issues with game breaking bugs, so it couldn't have been that common. Maybe I'm just mistaken and somehow missed all that info, though. It actually wouldn't be the first time.

>I like panties as much as next guy, but that can only carry a game so much.
It's a good thing it's not trying to be carried by them, with them being a completely optional and ignorable part of the game and all. That's exactly what I was talking about with the bad marketing: it was an adventure game marketed as a pantsu quest.
Most of the characters and routes were enjoyable enough for me to slam my face into them trying to figure them out before there were guides, which is the main part of the game.

>>331607210
I'm saying that the things you're talking about in a game you haven't even played don't justify calling it a shitty game. Do you even know what an actual, honest-to-goodness kusoge looks like?
>>
>>331608872

>I'm saying that the things you're talking about in a game you haven't even played don't justify calling it a shitty game.

First off, I've played it, so you're full of shit right off the bat. Second, all I fucking said about it was that it's a shallow game that has good ideas, but that it's overall not fun. The exact same fucking thing you said you actual autist.

Now I'm gonna pz out cause if you haven't fucking gotten the point by now, you're never going to.
>>
>>331602175
Actually someone who played this game, it's boring monotonous and not even really fun in just walking around the world, because it's small and only a handful of cool areas you can go to.

Don't really bother importing it either because you need to understand Japanese pretty well to be able to play through the game since it's mostly quest based.
>>
What the fuck is that subtitle, seems way too long
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.