[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, will it bring back the great feeling that RO had back then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tree_of_savior_SS.jpg (687 KB, 1099x824) Image search: [Google]
tree_of_savior_SS.jpg
687 KB, 1099x824
So, will it bring back the great feeling that RO had back then? Will we have something similiar to WoE?

Played a cbt back in october and found the leveling boring as fuck, is it still the same?
>>
>>331600251
I played the last CBT and aside from art style and sound design, it has nothing to do with any feeling related to RO. Also, apparently the GvG stuff is just gonna be generic raid shit we have in pretty much every MMO. There is no hope, anon, just let go.
>>
The classes are somewhat better balanced than they were in iCBT2 so I'm going to try it again and see if it sticks this time.
>>
>thinking it's going to have the same feel as RO
Don't set yourself up for disappointment like this.
>>
>>331602573
How somewhat better balanced? This to me was one of the major flaws of the last CBT. Loads of classes were right down useless compared to others.
>>
>>331603760
Remember how Archers were so bad they were a joke? Well they're actually really good now.
>>
>>331600251
No it won't.

It just looks like RO. Doesn't play like it.
>>
>>331604776
But does memelander still make every other DPS class look like a joke?
>>
>>331604776

How can ppl train an endless mana Oblique Shot Archer?
I mean, you need to sacrifice tons of STR for ton of SPR. How the fuck can a lvl 100 archer spam 800+ dmg with that shitty skill?
>>
RO was a piece of shit. People are just blinded by nostalgia.
>>
You fucking pinoys really need to shut up with your ToS threads.
>>
>>331609043

That build is cool and all, but expensive as fuck. You need to be C3 Archer for Lvl 15 Oblique Shot and buy 45 lvls of Oblique Shot Attributes. You will need a fucking good bow with upgrade over +7.

Before the beta ended, I was dealing 1200-1300 dmg per shot with my lvl 114 Archer.. You just spam that shit till everyone is dead
>>
>>331609491
>pinoys
ToS is BR territory.
>>
Why the fuck subhumans brs have to pay 9.99$ for the basic early access while i have to pay 20$?
>>
>>331610193
fat people always have to pay more . fucking disgusting pig
>>
>Shepherd still not playable

maybe another time
>>
RO was just as shit as ToS
take off those fucking glasses
>>
>>331612172
we already know, except nostalgiafags.

The real question is which is the shittiest?
>>
>>331614441

Whats so bad about tos?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.