[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally beat Bloodborne >Save data gets corrupted not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: moon man.png (399 KB, 747x309) Image search: [Google]
moon man.png
399 KB, 747x309
>Finally beat Bloodborne
>Save data gets corrupted not even 5 minutes into NG+

a-atleast the gherman fight was cool. How's the dlc?
>>
>>331597241
serves you right for trying to savescum the endings
>>
>>331597452
I wish I savescummed. I'd at least be able to return to before the final boss.
>>
File: a64.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
a64.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>>331597241
DLC is hard on the first run but really fun on the second.
Mfw i killed orphan of kos on my second attempt with my skill char after it took me 3 days with my strength character
>>
The DLC is great. Adds a bunch of awesome new weapons, some cool new areas, and a couple of the best boss fights in the whole game.
>>
>>331597241
Anyone have a image that shows which bosses are optional and which aren't?
>>
DLC on NG +4
How did I even make it past the previous levels?
>>
>>331600320
I don't, but the only mandatory ones are:

Cleric Beast OR Blood-starved Beast, Gascoigne, Amelia, Shadows of Yharnam, Rom, The One Reborn, Mergo's Wetnurse.
>>
>>331597241

DLC on NG+ is fucking insane

I definitely recommend doing NG DLC first to get a feel
>>
>>331600721
Forgot Micolash.
>>
>>331600790

Shit, I knew I was missing one, thanks.
>>
>>331600721
how are either cleric or blood-starved mandatory?
>>
>>331600721

Gascan -> Amelia - > Shadows -> Rom -> Reborn -> WetNurse -> Whatever you choose at Gherman
>>
>>331600840
In order to make it to Amelia you must either purchase the key to the main gate or go through the healing church workshop. You can only purchase the key if you've beaten Cleric Beast, and you can only go through the healing church workshop if you've beaten Blood-Starved Beast.
>>
>>331600723
really? I'm on NG++ and the DLC is only moderately more difficult than the main game. Ludwig was a massive pain in the ass, but aside from that it really isn't too bad.
>>
>>331600967
Fair points, forgot about that
>>
>>331600967

Oh damn, never thought of it that way.
>>
>>331601024
>>331601221
Most people don't even realize since they just do Cleric Beast no problem and have no idea he unlocks the Chief Hunter's Emblem. The problem is also compounded since if you beat Cleric Beast in NG, you can already purchase the Chief Hunter's Emblem as soon as you start NG+ without having to do the fight again.
>>
>>331600721
I'm looking for this image specifically, I saw it posted here a few threads ago, thought I saved it but I didn't.
It shows all the bosses as little diagrams and which ones are optional/mandatory. I've searched the internet for them but haven't seen them anywhere but here. The thread I think had it was deleted.
Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
>>
>>331601504
I would try /bbg/, I've seen it posted there before.
>>
File: Image.jpg (408 KB, 1024x1169) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
408 KB, 1024x1169
>>331601504
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.