[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got the Definitive Edition recently, but I already finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SD.jpg (58 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
SD.jpg
58 KB, 616x353
I got the Definitive Edition recently, but I already finished the original one.So my question is What is the difference between the original and definitive?
>>
Updated graphics (the original did not look that great so don't expect a great looking game on the definitive edition either)
And all the dlc are packed in on the menu for you to play
>>
>>331587491
So basically same gameplay with better graphics and effects + all DLC's?
>>
>>331587948
Yes
>>
>>331587948
Also the DLCs are directly integrated into the main game so you have to unlock them instead of them being available to you from the start.
>>
>>331588687
Half of them required you completed a small mission anyway so that's just unlocked at some point in the game. The rest are bought costumes, but you should have more than enough cash.
>>
Whats it like hanging out with Asian triad gangsters in real life?
>>
The Asian guy dies at the end of the definitive version
>>
>>331587180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY

Original version looks better in my opinion.
>>
I got the original for free on the 360 around a long while ago. Would it be fine if I just played that version instead of getting the fancy one?
>>
>>331589310
nigga dey all asian
>>
File: 1334634526086.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1334634526086.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>tfw zipping around Hong Kong on a motorcycle with the radio going
>>
>>331587948
The graphics are actually slightly worse in the Definitive version. They also chose to change the sprinting animation for some reason, and it looks really awkward.
>>
>>331589315
That's a pretty big change. I loved how in the original version the signs are all vibrant.
>>
THANKS ASSHOLES
>>331589323
>>
>>331591843
No problem boss
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.