[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every GTA game since III has spooky legends made up by fans which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 72171b2bfb_85279578_o2.6.jpg (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
72171b2bfb_85279578_o2.6.jpg
30 KB, 800x600
Every GTA game since III has spooky legends made up by fans which begs the question - why won't Rockstar make a paranormal themed open world game and just rip off it's own fans ideas?
>>
>>331583719
Because nowa days EVERYTHING gets datamined. No secrets, no easter eggs
>>
Because they're too far up their own ass making terrible dramatic psuedo-movie game experiences anymore.

GTA stopped being as fun after SA.
>>
It's called undead nightmare.

Had a sasquatch and everything.
>>
didnt they add stupid shit like that to GTA V?
>>
File: 1419936717227.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1419936717227.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
>mfw I actually found Leatherface in the BoB but bigfoot came out of nowhere and killed me before I could get the camera out
>>
File: 1457398487067.png (218 KB, 536x546) Image search: [Google]
1457398487067.png
218 KB, 536x546
>>331584465
This. People know shit about GTA online months in advance because one or two lines of code being put on in advance.

Now imagine an entire game built around suspense and possible in game triggers being ruined because a few people mining all the info and blasting it everyone on the internet.
>>
>>331584465
how did PT work? people had to actually figure that out, no?
>>
>>331584664

gta 5 should have had that shit, only with aliens

so much potential and after like two years, still no story dlc. FUCK those assholes
>>
>>331583719
theres actually one of those spoopy legends in san andreas that is true. the ghost train one, altough this one is more like a glitch
>>
>>331583719
>paranormal themed open world game
this is all I've ever wanted my entire life
just a huge open world where you can explore and find/document spooky shit
that's all I've ever wanted
>>
>>331585270
the one about suicidal photographers just outside of Los Santos is true as well and it's also AI fuck up
>>
>>331585150
why should they bother making proper dlc when they can just keep gta online going forever and rake in that sweet shark card money for no effort.

fuck rockstar. they used to be good, now i have zero faith in them.
>>
>>331585507
yeah i forgot about this one
>>
>>331585574

Dan Houser and whoever else helps write their games needs to stop trying to write these stupid dramatic action plots, and go back to doing fun shit like the PS2-era games.
>>
>>331585574

you're fucking right unfortunately. it's all about marketing and making as much profit as possible

I didn't even play gta online once because I don't give a fuck about online multiplayer and because nowadays, there's 99% kids playing these goddamn games
>>
>>331586112
>gta online
yeah you made the right decision. its only good if you like grinding for hours and even days
>>
>>331586227
this, it is just an endless grind punctuated by tedious loading screens every five minutes, and everything in the game is stupidly expensive to encourage shark card purchases.
>>
>>331583719
>why won't Rockstar make a paranormal themed open world game and just rip off it's own fans ideas?
that's just fucking low
>>
>>331586375
now that i think about it, you have people complain about the loading screens in the new hitman altough the game only takes about 20-40 seconds for me to load. gta actually takes several minutes and i dont hear any of those faggots complaining about that. waiting 5 fucking minutes for the online mode to load, fucking davidstar
>>
File: Sony Bend.png (9 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Sony Bend.png
9 KB, 300x199
>>331583719
>a paranormal themed open world game

bend is apparently making an open world horror game
nothing's really known about it yet though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.