[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys save Darksydephil complilation videos? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Do any of you guys save Darksydephil complilation videos? I'm looking for my favorite one, the original "This is how you don't play Street Fighter", with his little introduction at the begginning and DSP making an ass out of himself playing Injustice at the end. Do any of you guys have that video saved?

Darksydephil/DSP thread.
>>
DSP IS A BASED GOD
>>
File: name.png (606 KB, 868x588) Image search: [Google]
name.png
606 KB, 868x588
What's his name again?
>>
no detractors please
>>
>>331574592
that's angry joe
>>
kek'd hard watching him fumble his way through some MGS games, which of his other fails are worth watching?
>>
kahm ahhhhhn
>>
>>331574965
Black Mesa
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9T0p4e2_Cg
>>
his business won't see 2017
>>
>>331575252
uh excuse you, he just made a new channel where he uploads hilarious highlights from his streams

he's doing just fine dood
>>
>>331575504
KAY OH GAMING
>>
>>331575252
I kind of want him to do fine. I have somehow grown fond of him.
>>
>>331575504
DOOD GET HYYYYYYYYYPE
>>
>>331577367
He'll be fine. The retarded aspies that go around hating him are basically giving him a ton of attention and more patreon funds.
>>
>>331575252
thats what he wants you to believe so you be a good goy and donate on his patreon

guy has 3 toilets in his house and let one running for almost a month, he is loaded
>>
>If youre looking for RAW unedited game play, check out my partnered channel at DSPgaming!

>If you're looking for edited content such as best of the week, montages, and reviews, check out my other channel at KOgaming1!

This is kinda sad desu, he needs to stop with this raw memeplay bullshit. Nobody wants to watch 50 fucking hours worth of youtube videos

and he needs to stop using shit like "edited content", makes him sound like an elderly person trying to fit in
>>
File: Im pressing buttons.png (384 KB, 762x436) Image search: [Google]
Im pressing buttons.png
384 KB, 762x436
>>331574418
I want to hug DSP and tell him it's all fine.
>>
>>331578865
I don't mind watching a full playthrough but do SOME editing for fucks sake. Tons of other people manage to do it just fine. Give me a 20 minute video every other day or something instead of uploading fucking 200 videos a week which makes it impossible to find anything even if I wanted to watch this garbage
>>
AHCK AHCK AH AH AH *sealclap*
>>
>>331580332
I think he's already beat my favorite game, MGS1 (PS1) already right?

Last 2 games I played, I platted both which was
Persona 4 Golden and Wolfenstein TNO

He would maybe be okay on Wolfensteins Uber difficulty, but It would be a few months before he beats the last boss
>>
>>331575252

funny thing is dsp when have folded years ago if it wasn't for kwo videos. They made him relevant enough again to the point where /v/ ironically like him.
>>
>>331577760
Not really. He's actually pretty lucky right now. If he doesn't meet his monthly patreon check he's done since machinma no longer sustains him. Plus he's seen by the gaming community at large as a scumbag. He really only has his core fanbase of dicksuckers left.
>>
So, does anyone have the video?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.