[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the general consensus on Metroid Zero Mission? Better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: zero mission.jpg (696 KB, 1200x1204) Image search: [Google]
zero mission.jpg
696 KB, 1200x1204
What is the general consensus on Metroid Zero Mission? Better or worse than Fusion? Also how would you rate the 2D Metroid games?
>>
Super > Zero Mission > Fusion > Metroid
>>
>>331572597
/thread
>>
10/10 until the zero suit segment then it becomes a 7/10.
>>
Better than Super Metroid.
>>
>>331572597
Objective 2d ranking.
>>
>>331572597
What about Metroid II though?
>>
>>331572862
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Between Fusion and Metroid, then.
>>
>>331572862
It's a good game worth playing but probably below Metroid.
>>
>>331572371
>zero suit pedo file weeb simulator

It sux and it's not true metroid
>>
>>331572597
You were close anon
Super > Zero Mission = Fusion >>> Metroid 2 > Metroid 1
>>
>>331573559
I would rate Zero Mission higher than Fusion just for the fact that it doesn't dump text on you every hour
>>
>>331572693
Why do people hate it so much other than I AM OBLIGATED TO HATE ANYTHING WITH THE ZERO SUIT?

The sneaking past and escaping space pirates is great and the whole sequence shows that Samus is capable and not just good because of the suit. Then when you do get the suit and blast your way through all of the pirates with overwhelming firepower its very satisfying.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 433x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 433x453
Fusion was way more renovative then ZM,and I can dig that.

Also ZM started out the whole Zero suit latex bitch autism so I kind of have a double edged feeling towards It.
>>
Super > ZM = Prime > Fusion
>>
>>331573707
It had the best Metroid story by far tho.

granted,that It's not great for multiple plays.
>>
>>331574113
You're right, it's pretty great atmospheric and tone wise. The novelty does wear off though. I guess then I would rather ZM higher because of replayability, both are equally good for different reasons the first time
>>
>>331573298
she's like 24 the fuck you talking about ?
>>
Worse bosses than Fusion, better everything else.
>>
>all these god tier tastes
I-I didn't know I shared a world with such wonderful people
>>
I like Fusion most because it makes me feel uncomfortable, the rest do this too but not as much as Fusion does. They're all great games however.
>>
Zero Mission > Super > Fusion > Metroid > Return of Samus
>>
>>331573725

I'm guessing because it's a stealth section in a Metroid game. That part of the game also feels pretty tacked on.

As far as stealth sections go, it's pretty non-offensive compared to other stuff Nintendo does, if only because it gives you stuff to work with.
>>
>>331575264
This so much. Fusion scared me shitless when I was younger and finally beating it years later I felt really uneasy the whole game. Fusion perfectly nails that uncomfortable feel with ambiguous bgm, setting and SA-X roaming around. ZM is really good too tho.
there will never be another good 2d metroid game.or even 3d.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.