[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
somebody want give me a mew code for pokemon y (USA)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-151Mew.png (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-151Mew.png
43 KB, 250x250
Please
>>
What will you give me in return?
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>331572116
Hmmm.... a celebi?
>>
I have one sitting next to me but it says that they're expired as of FEB 24
>>
File: z2.png (621 KB, 646x534) Image search: [Google]
z2.png
621 KB, 646x534
Just inject it.
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>331571964
Nig that chance to get it is LONG gone.

Don't be a faggot who doesn't leave their house next time.
>>
hey so was the hidden beneath the truck thing a hoax? i swear to god i remember my neighbor getting me a mew that way as a kid
>>
>>331572249
If the fox is supposed to represent a nigger why was he so smart?
>>
/vp/ has a thread that shows you how to get a code. All you need is a facebook account.
>>
sent ;)
>>
File: 1456474799719.png (84 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1456474799719.png
84 KB, 599x717
>>331571964

I want to fuck that mew.
>>
>>331572387

only way to get mew in R/B/Y is to break the coding to force a mew to spawn unnaturally

You can do it without a gameshark, but it has nothing to do with the truck
>>
>>331572586
And there it is.

Never change, /v/.
>>
>Literally 2016
>Someone give me a Mew

Oak should never have given you that pokedex.
>>
>>331571964
I have a card with an unscratched code, but I think its expired dude. Im just keeping it for collectors/nostalgia?/idk reasons
>>
>>331572405

Predators are white people. Prey is all minorities.

Predators used to abuse and kill prey. Now they are equal. Predators put the past behind them, but the prey just won't let it go. They go so far as to make a drug which makes predators revert to a primal state and scare the rest of the population with lies that predators are biologically inclined to going savage and killing.
>>
Wonder trade when Japan is awake. Got two shiny Mews that way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.