[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best mods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: minecraft xD.jpg (12 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
minecraft xD.jpg
12 KB, 299x168
Best mods?
>>
>>331564317
im also interested
how come there's no good mods like skyrim has?
>>
Pixelmon
Skyfactory 2.4
Blightfall
>>
>>331565492
my mods list:
animals+
better foliage
biomes o plenty
damage indicator
dense ores
dynamic lights
millenaire
optifine
toomanyitems
treecapitator
xaeros minimap
>>
uninstall.exe
>>
>>331566267
I tried it but it crashed my game :/
>>
>>331566267
it's a .jar file tho xD
>>
>>331564317
The uninstall wizard
>>
>>331564317
I am forever stuck in tekkit 1.6.4
I am too lazy now to make modpacks anymore.
I guess IC2, MPS, big reactors, thermal expansion, backpacks and minefactory reloaded are my favs.
You can also try feed the beast.
>>
best magic and mobs mod?
>>
Let's have a cringe thread!
https://youtu.be/aRdcptG365I?t=20s
>>
>finite water hasn't been updated since 1.5 and no mod has come to replace it

That's all it would take to get me to play the game again. I just can't stand how water works in vanilla.

It's not the only problem I have with the game, but it's the only one I can't solve.
>>
Does anyone know what the latest version of the Aether mod is? Used to use that mod a lot back in the day.
>>
>>331564317
why does everyone make mods for 1.7.10 and not the newer versions?
>>
>>331564317
the best mod would be the one who bans you for having autism
>>
>>331567828
newer versions are shit
>>
just play FTB Infinity on expert mode

>mfw no modpacks has gregtech in them
>>
I actually like the combat update.
>>
>>331567828
1.6.4 and 1.7.1 are the best versions
Then microshit destroyed the fucking game.
Endermen are fucking invincible in 1.9 even with iron and shield, they raped me super quick.
>>
>>331567298
>That one kid with the camcorder
>"How many of you have autism and if so, has it helped you in your modding career?"
Minecraft autists BTFO!
>>
>>331568334
>Endermen
I shit myself when I see them. Spiders were better in 1.9, 1.7 they jump too much and you're always going to get hit by them.
>>
>>331569035
I don't want to go back to normal difficulty, but fuck.
You didn't need to have prot 4 diamond to get ender pearls or simply WALK AROUND, before.
>>
what version would be best for bukkit server?
>>
Rotarycraft.

An energy mod that actually requires some thinking to do right, but done right can be exploited for free unlimited energy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.