[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
f2p ruined this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Earthshaker.png (67 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
Earthshaker.png
67 KB, 256x144
>let me kill your courier, I have mission
>pls you guys
>assholes, I feed now

THANK YOU VALVE.
>>
>>331562730
I like playing minesweeper.

At the end i'd have:
>scepter
>BoT
>S&Y
>Deso/Rapier
>moonshard (plus a consumed moonshard)
>daedalus

Pop pop, watching niggas drop.
>>
>>331562730
>f2p ruined this game

dota 2 was always f2p you retarded faggot
>>
>>331562730
>game is always free
>have to pay to get compendium missions
>the example used to complain about it being free is the only time when its not free

Is this some inside reverse trolling or what?
>>
Nah esports killed this game.

>People are snowballing too hard we gotta rework the early snowball heroes like Death Prophet
>We also gotta add rubber banding
>People are winning in ways that aren't 5 man teamfighting from minute 12 onwards we need to buff assist gold

Game is literally doing all the exact same shit LoL started to do in Season 2 because of "muh esports", it'll go to hell in a handbasket in a few years and Pit Lord still won't be out.
>>
RIP in Piece Techies. I'll miss making Peruvians and Brazilians rage in all chat.
>>
>>331567213
I called this shit the instant they removed the mana cost on Blink Dagger.

/d2g/ laughed at me, but here we are more LoL than ever and still changing.
>>
>>331568634
You can still do that man! Though i mostly lane as techies then set up bombs deep into enemy side so they don't notice.

>>331569004
At least the cooldown isn't fucking 5 minutes.
>>
>>331562730
>let me kill your courier, I have mission
>pls you guys
>assholes, I feed now
So to punish the enemy team for not feeding him their courier, he threw the game? Sounds likely.

Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IBJPLbWo1Q

>>331569186
Not him but I don't play Techies, I want other people to play Techies. Sadly they don't since that LoL-tier nerf.
>>
>>331569186
Nah techies is just a liability now. If he got some minor buffs or they readded stacking it may make him truly balanced. Also either fuck off with the quelling blade bs or fuck off with the 10 gold per mine. As he is now he's more of a burden than anything.
>>
>>331569558
>So to punish the enemy team for not feeding him their courier, he threw the game? Sounds likely.
you underestimate third world pre-teens, Anon.
>>
>>331562730
1)report him
2)get good
3)rise mmr
>>
>>331562730
play league
>>
Haven't played dota 2 in a while but ever since my friends been telling me about all these "quests" he has to do I just assumed the game was pretty fucked. They are seriously fucking with the game by shifting all your teammates' priorities through arbitrary quest objectives. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>already lost game
>opponent says can you help me with a mission? all I need to do is stun 6 more times
>say sure thing pal, meet me at secret shop
>we go there
>they start stunning me
>rest of enemy team shows up and kills me
>they don't get their mission

Why does everyone have to be such dicks in this game?
>>
>>331569884
>Nah techies is just a liability now.

only if your carry is shit

never underestimate a good techies that can extend games to 60 minutes with aghs/force staff into mines
>>
>>331570745
Techiesanon here, i extended one to 72. No forcestaff though.
>>
>>331570575
>What the fuck were they thinking?
ez profits.
>>
>>331570575
The quests are overall okay (except the non-final ones that require a specific hero; those are unnecessarily restrictive), and I've personally only met one guy who tried to screw the game in order to get his quest (a moron who wanted to farm Lina stuns before we had a lane of barracks down, but even then he got over it fairly quickly).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.