[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a PvE casual get PvP gear for DS2? On Ps4 if their are any takers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Help a PvE casual get PvP gear for DS2? On Ps4 if their are any takers
>>
Read the wiki, find it yourself, and do it yourself

Like a big boy
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>331556085

DaS2 meta is more about stats and ring use than gear. Gear's easy to level anyway, the game throws slabs at you.

Anyway, keep your vit at 9, use the flynn ring, ring of blades, and the third dragon ring, and try using a popular PvP weapon like the murakamo. There, press R1 to win.

DaS2 pvp meta is fucking lame, I much prefer 1 even with backstabs. Not to mention the horrible hitboxes in 2...
>>
>>331556405
It's not that I can't do it, its just I hate the PvE. I'd like to PvP more but my other builds are so boring
>>
>>331556704
I agree completely, but I don't have my old console anymore so I'm just waiting for DS3. I'm playing a dark quality (mostly for majestic gs) no spells Tho. I hate r1 spams.
>>
File: 1440266981535.gif (3 MB, 256x199) Image search: [Google]
1440266981535.gif
3 MB, 256x199
>>331556773
>Casual
>Hates PvE
>Wants PvP
>Not gud enough to get the gear on his own

Even with "good PvP gear" you're going to get fucked by other players.
>>
File: 1432849498001.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1432849498001.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>331557027

You can't win in any Dark Souls game by spamming R1, that's a fucking myth.

Many weapons have a superior R1, so you end up using it the most, but there's still a huge amount of timing and fencing with any weapon if you want to be competitive.
>>
>>331557109
I just want lots of weapons to try out :( it isn't just about getting my gear ok want lots of upgraded weapons so I'm not farming forever
>>331557178
I know what you mean, I might be ass at PvE but I'll hold my own in PvP
>>
>>331557686
>I might be ass at PvE but I'll hold my own in PvP

Dude, if you are ass at PvE, you are going to get fucking ravaged in PvP, especially if you're new to it. The people still PvPing in 2, and especially 1, are the old guard at this point.

I still PvP DaS1 all the time, and noobs get fucking squashed.
>>
>>331557819
>implying that I'm new
>used to spank kids on DS1
It's not that I'm terrible, its just its so bland to me. I've fought these bosses over and over. I just don't feel like dropping hours trying to farm gear for one character.
>>
File: assburger2.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
assburger2.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
>>331558078

You don't need to farm shit, dude. Maybe chunks, but you get those by doing PvP.
>>
>>331558078
If you've fought the bosses over and over you should know where to get all the weapons, what they are like and how good they are.

You know, most players try a weapon out and check out the stats if they see it for the first time.
>>
Don't bother with PvP.

It's supposed to be a fun little cherry on the top to add some nuance to Souls, the people who play Souls for PvP is the cancer of the series.
>>
>>331558279
I just want jolly cooperation..
>>
>>331558412
>inb4 Peeve, Dreadedcone, and Oroboro
>>
>>331558412

DaS pvp is fucking fun.
>>
File: .jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>331558515
What does PvP have to do with Co-Op?

Just make a full fist character if you're that good OP. I did that and raped pretty much everyone and everything. PvE or PvP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.