[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy E3 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: squillbio.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
squillbio.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
84 days left edition
>>
>wasn't home for last year's e3
>probably won't be this year

Th-thanks dad I love camping
>>
What do you guys think Take-Two will announce?
>Red Dead 3
>GTA V DLC
>next NBA 2K
>Bioshock collection/remaster
>Midnight Club
>Max Payne 4?
>new IP?
>???
It's gun b gud
>>
>>331550793
>camping
the least fun thing anyone can do

>there are people who willingly sleep in rocky mud and eat canned beans from a broken stove because its perceived as "masculine"
>>
>>331550869
If those are all Take-Two IPs then I hope they declare bankruptcy.
>>
>>331551184
It was mostly a joke, I enjoyed it but wasn't happy that it was during e3. It wasn't the only thing we did during e3, because we also celebrated his parents 50th anniversary.
>>
>>331551739
did your dad have you when he was 15?
>>
>>331551914
To be fair, he's not actually my dad. Married my mom (later divorced) and adopted me.
>>
>>331552098
you're literally my wife's son
>>
The hype for the NX is going to kill me. They're gonna fuck it up big time, aren't they?
>>
>>331550869

>Max Payne 4

If this shit actually happens I will shit bricks.
>>
>>331552261
God I hope so. I want to see Nintendo hit rock bottom. Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo games but that's the reason why. Without a full force realization they suck, Nintendo isn't ever going to change. They're gonna try to replicate what made the DS great without doing anything that can be considered anywhere close to great.
>>
>>331552440
But they already did that with the U, you fool. Too much change is what worries me, in fact. All they need to do is to release a powerful system. But nowadays with all the digital retardation and the return of fucking gimmicks, I'm terrified of this E3.
>>
>>331552595
They can go lower than the U.
>>
File: Sony E3 2015.jpg (446 KB, 647x5768) Image search: [Google]
Sony E3 2015.jpg
446 KB, 647x5768
>>
>>331553128
Change it to
>we have The Last Guardian
>but it's a walking simulator

>we also have Shenmue 3
>but it's a Kickstarter campaign

And it's perfect.
>>
>>331553073
Well, duh. The U was only bad at launch, now it has tons of great games in it. All they need is power and a strong launch lineup. No new gimmicks, please.
>>
>>331553128
>>331553271
The Last Guardian is just Ico with an oversized dog instead of a hottie. so count me out.
>>
What am I hyped for or atleast hope they'll show there:
>PSVR
>Squadron 42 announced for consoles
>NX
>RDR2
>some love to PS Vita
>MS drops paid multiplayer
>new God of War
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.