[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone actually buy this? I don't remember anyone talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: MP10.png (755 KB, 950x540) Image search: [Google]
MP10.png
755 KB, 950x540
Did anyone actually buy this? I don't remember anyone talking about it post-release.
>>
>>331549694
Because
>car shit
>>
There's a reason no one talked about it anon. I bought it for a party and it disappointed everyone who had a cahnce to play it. The car shit really ruined everything about the game.
>>
File: Mario_Party_7_Coverart.png (192 KB, 256x356) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Party_7_Coverart.png
192 KB, 256x356
post favorite mario party
>>
Everyone sharing the same car ruined it. All the boards are basically a straight line with a few bisections, they're also very short
>>
>>331549694
Too bad Mario party became Shit with 9

I miss the GOOD mario party's
>>
It's just more of the same shit people disliked about 9. They know people want traditional Mario Party, as evident by Amiibo Mode used to sell more plastic toys, yet they insist on sticking with the car bullshit. Why? Because it makes it easier to develop them? They got tired of making them?
>>
Remember games like this when you get defensive whenever claims that Nintendo is a rehash company.
>>
>>331549694
I've seen a new Mario Tennis game out for Wii-U. Had no idea that even existed. I don't think Nintendo even advertises anymore. The last thing I remember being advertised was that Squid piece of shit game.
>>
>>331551254
this piece of shit flopped pretty hard, people everywhere stopped talking about it like 2 days after it came out.
>>
I bought it to play with my friends.
We only played it once.
>>
>>331549694
Over a million bought it.
>>
>>331549694
Why does nintendo like to ruin everything?
>>
>>331551465
source
>>
File: Super Mario Strikers.jpg (790 KB, 1515x1000) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario Strikers.jpg
790 KB, 1515x1000
>>331551369
>Nintendo released this and not a Wii U Strikers
Goddammit.
>>
>>331551465
>Over a million
and yet Xenoblade X and The Wonderful 101 can't even break 1 million
Nintendo fans truly have the most pleb tastes, always buying shitty mass-marketed games while ignoring the few gems on the console
>>
>>331551604
Camelot wasn't doing anything at the time.
>>
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/82966/mario-party-10/
>>
>>331551254
>>331551369

They announced this game in like, August, when it was coming out in November.

I can appreciate Nintendo's fast-track announce and release strategy sometimes, but for something like this or Mario Party it was the absolute worst idea.
>>
>>331552041
The game was obviously rushed just so Wii U would have another holiday release. It was not worth their time to market it.
>>
The game play in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is actually great but it seriously lacks content. And I don't know how Nintendo had the bare faced cheek to charge full price for it.
>>
Nintendo is the best at ruining good ips
This latest Mario party is just another testament to that
>>
>>331551604
>Wii-U Strikers
>Gets rid of the angry art for generic NSMB models like everything else Mario lately.
>>
neo-nintendo sucks

everything they touch turn to shit.
>>
>>331549694
all these games are shit that's why
>>
>>331554601
no
>>
>>331554805
>mario party
>get to the end and "le player 2 landed on the most spaces here;s 8 stars XD"
>good
>>
>neo-nintendo
Who cares at this point
Even if Nintendo becomes a 3rd party, their new games will still be shit
>>
>>331550841
8 was steaming garbage m8. It looked like it was shat outta Nintendo's factory in a week. So bland, boring games, and among other things the font used in it was atrocious. Nintendo stopped caring about content and polish a long time ago
>>
>>331554884
>le
fuck off.
>>
I played it and liked it, really great minigames but the boards weren't as good as 9.
>>
Is this one for the wii u? I played it at my cousins house and oh my god was it shit. I guess the mini games were alright but I enjoyed 4-6 better because you could move across the board at your own pace rather than everyone moving at the same time. What the fuck was that bull shit?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.