[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you buy the new Square Enix surprise box?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160321_173843.jpg (116 KB, 1184x319) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_173843.jpg
116 KB, 1184x319
Did you buy the new Square Enix surprise box?
>>
>somehow don't own any of those games

Now I wish I had.
>>
Thank fuck I didnt
>>
>>331547136
wow, its fucking nothing!
>>
>>331547136
>no dragon quest heroes

oh well i guess i made the right choice
>>
File: 1393953398777.jpg (28 KB, 555x560) Image search: [Google]
1393953398777.jpg
28 KB, 555x560
>>331547136
>Lighting Fantasy
No
>>
Yep. Fuck my life, that was disappointing. But that's what happens when you gamble, I guess.
>>
>buying surprise boxes
>ever
no regrets
>>
Yes. I'm happy, FF VIII and FF XIII-2 are great for £5. If I didn't already own Sleeping Dogs and Deus Ex then I would be delighted.

Way better than the Xmas bundle.
>>
>Shit
>Arguably the best mainline FF game
>Arguably the best GTA clone
>The best Deus Ex game
>Decent puzzle/platform er

Not bad, but I've already played them all.
>>
>Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition
>worse graphics than original
>Deus Ex Directors Cut
>worse performance and more bugs than original

Why do devs do this shit? I already know why but it still bothers me.
>>
>>331547136
Promo is over I guess? Would have enjoyed that box since I haven't played any of those games.
>>
Own FF8 and Sleeping Dogs (still havent played it), and don't care for the rest, especially not a Lightning FF.
>>
>FF8
Own my PSX copy still, probably see if my friend wants it.
>FFX-2
Own it, gave the key to someone I used to play FFXIV with.
>Quantum Conundrum
Meh, puzzle game. Probably give it to someone who wants it eventually
>Sleeping Dogs
Never played it, might as well try it.
>Deus Ex
Own it, probably wind up giving it away.
>Coupons for JC3 and Tomb Raider
>Coupons that expire in a week
Brilliant, SE. I would have rather have gotten XIV ARR or some sub time instead, at least I could give the former away and use the latter.
>>
As always, people are way too whiny about shit that costs $10. This is a really nice deal, especially given the Xmas one was utter shit.
>>
Shit I did, god damn it I make bad decisions when drunk.
>>
Nothing has topped that 9.99 amazon charity bundle they did years ago, that was the tits.
>>
File: 1442591198877.png (160 KB, 437x597) Image search: [Google]
1442591198877.png
160 KB, 437x597
Someone hook a nigga up.
>>
>>331551491
What was it?
>>
Not available on my country, otherwise I'd get it
>>
Now I wish I had.
The Christmas "surprise" box left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
Anyone wants the Tomb Raider/Just Cause coupons, by the way? I won't be using that shit.
>>
>>331551763
I expected this to be better because the Xmas one was so fucking bad that they needed to makeup for it.
>>
>>331551648
Deus ex HR with DLC
Hitman blood money
Justcause 1 and 2
Quantum conundrum
Just cause
Supreme commander 2
The lat remnant
Darksiders
Metro 2033

All for nine buckaroonies, mind you this was dear god, 4 years ago so it was even better then
>>
>>331552138
Whoops, those last two weren't in there, copied too much by mistake. Still, was a better bundle than this.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.