[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the final verdict /v/? Do we like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 20160301135307!Hitman_2015[1].jpg (21 KB, 300x383) Image search: [Google]
20160301135307!Hitman_2015[1].jpg
21 KB, 300x383
Whats the final verdict /v/? Do we like it?
>>
>>331531796
>final verdict

a true and shill-free verdict will only come a few years after the entire game is released
>>
>final verdict on an early access game
>>
Ep.1 - 9/10
Ep.2/3/4/5/6/7... - ?/10
Final verdict - ?/10

I'm worried about latest news http://www.ioi.dk/the-division-game-director-joins-io-interactive/
>>
>>331532178
Whats worrying about a guy moving to a different company? Its not like Hitman will suddenly become an online only action RPG.
>>
>>331531865
>a few years
Try a week after said person has played it, if you can't beat a game in a week at the very least you're a fucking casual.
And don't try to twist it like I said "A week after release" either, nigger.
>>
>>331532284

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you
>>
>>331532372
Only 1 map has been released for the game dude.
>>
>>331532601
You specifically said "A few years after THE ENTIRE GAME has been released."
Don't play word games with me man, you know what the fuck I'm saying.
>>
>>331532395
go on. lets hear the latest meme
>>
>>331532671
I'm not that guy.

>You specifically said "A few years after THE ENTIRE GAME has been released."
Yes as in "a few years, after the entire game has been released."

As if to say, it will take a few years for the entire game to be released. Dumbass.
>>
>>331532813
>I'm the dumbass because I read someone else's poor grammar properly.
Ye okay.
Also the game is scheduled to release in full in december, so a few years is just retarded to say.
>>
still no elusive target?
>>
>>331531796
No, the game is shit, it dosent bring something new, or something different.

2/10 LET THE THING DIE ALREADY
>>
>>331533146
>I never played Hitman before now but my opinion matters
>>
>>331533146
>release Absolution
>"disgusting, all we needed was more Blood Money"
>release HITMAN
>"wow wtf? Nothing new or different?"
>>
>>331533226
>same shit door mechanics since 1st game
>same sound engine since the 1st game
>same AI since SA
>same animations since Contracts
>fucked up difficulty since contracts
its like saying ass creed improved since the 2nd game, because it didnt.
You should replay the olders and see what shit it actually is.
Hitman died in the second game.

>>331533281
>ill ask the casuals and newfags what they want in a stealth game, because... wider audience.. right guys?
>>
Why is killing them without anyone noticing and dumping the body the only way to get silent assassin? Sure it's harder, but in terms of actually doing good at being a hitman making it look like an accident seems way better than murdering them and hiding them in a place they were found five minutes after you left.
>>
>>331531796
DX12 is broken.
DX11 is slow.

Shit/10 until DX12 is fixed.

Also console users got boned because hardware equivalent to the PS4 is capable of 50-60fps in DX12 mode at 1080p but they got cucked to 30fps.
>>
>>331533641
your lack of creativity disturb me...
>>
>>331533557
>Hitman died in a second game
>fourth is widely considered the best
???
>>
>>331531796
>do we like it?

how about you play it and form your own opinion you fucking mongloid
>>
>>331533557
I wouldn't say died but I played SA just recently and it didn't age that well to be honest. And to think I used to love the game. Same with RF1, at least it has solid multiplayer. Absolution is still shit though, so I won't bother with nu-hitman
>>
>>331533686
Fuck fps, ps4 got screwed by the load times. If you're looking at picking it up for PS4 definitely wait to see if the rest of the eps are well received, you'll need something to outweigh the load times
>>
>>331533802
>responding to a post that was clearly written with no other goal than to be as inflammatory as possible
Not even once
>>
>>331532372
>Bought Witcher 3 day of release
>Finally beat it last month
I like to take time with games
>>
>>331533973
I still wonder why would anyone still use SATA1 in 2013
>>
>>331531796
>we
>>
>>331534042
Sorry my good goy, im not a shill as yourself.
>>
>>331533882
It didnt evolved as splinter cell, so it got stuck since SA, thats why contracts had no timeline, no story and old levels revisit.
Its like when you do a "chronicles" series out of something, you know they are trying to milk the last bit, and since then they were doing just that, blood money was ok, that how contracts should have been, then Eidos discovered the world of shills and marketeers, and they have been leeching since then.

look how hard is this shit shilled here.
>you dont like the new hitman, its not even out yet
>you dont like the new hitman, you didnt played it
>you dont like the new hitman, you dont know shit

>implying there are any stealthfag, or anyone with enought patience still in this shithole.
im tired of this casual talk, its like spoonfeeding cheats.
>>
Anyone else getting weird performance issues that weren't in the beta?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.