[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pic related the best 3D Mario game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why is pic related the best 3D Mario game?
>>
>>331530242
But it's the worst. Even if you enjoy the core mechanics, the blue coins filler added to replace the cut levels basically makes it the worst 3d Mario.
>>
>>331530242
Because clean is better than dirty, and dirty's meaner than clean!
>>
>>331530242
because you are a blind nostalgiafag and aren't intending on altering your disposition toward this game in the first place

what is even the point of these threads they are so repetitive
>>
>>331530242
You wish it was. It isn't. Honestly, if by making these kind of threads so often you hope to change the opinion of the hivemind, get lost. People are slowly realizing many GC games aren't as good as their rose tinted glasses suggested to them.
>>
>>331530242
Because you live in a fantasy world where 64 and the Galaxies don't exist
>>
>>331530242
BLUE COINS.
>>
>>331530242
its the worst though that doesnt really say a lot
>>
>>331532024
F-Zero GX is literally the symbol of perfection.
It's the omega molecule of video games.
>>
It has the comfiest theme, but FLUDD makes platforming a joke and the blue coins are dumb. Also this is just my opinion, but the graphics, particularly the pollution, has aged really poorly.
>>
>>331532242
I said many, not all of them, you nut.
>>
>>331532054
/thread
>>
>>331530242

This is the single most millenial opinion out there.
>>
>>331531447
>>331532054
This is just a learned response you fucks have been conditioned to make whenever you hear sunshine.

Not to defend the blue coins but it's just another collecting aspect which is something found in any game
>>
The camera is really zoomed out. Like, i understand that its done like that so you can see areas for fludd better, but i feel that it sucks ass.
>>
I enjoyed it more than Galaxy 2 that's for damn sure. Gimmicky motion shit and incredibly simple level design really turned me off.
>>
>>331531447
>blue coins filler
>an unnecessary secondary goal to get 100% completion
>not required to beat the game
>>
>>331530242
Its camera was a MASSIVE improvement over 64's biggest shortcoming, but whoever thought that using a controller stick to operate a graffiti power washer would be what players want was retarded. Some of the movement mechanics were novel and fun, but FLUDD looked retarded, and spraying shit was like the least fun thing ever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.