[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you dont like twitch whoring and think PewDiePie takes ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: tarababcock-twitch.jpg (180 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
tarababcock-twitch.jpg
180 KB, 610x343
If you dont like twitch whoring and think PewDiePie takes advantage of the mentally ill/kids for easy cash, you just lack empathy and are a psychopath.

http://tay.kinja.com/science-explains-the-reason-we-watch-youtube-gamers-1764832985
>>
>>
>>331528648
When I heard that shit from Kimmel, I was pretty sure he was also talking about competitive games.
However, people who watch twitch streamers or pewdiepie repetitively are retarded.
I mean, at least Game Grumps and SBF can have somewhat of a podcast like dialogue with some games.
If it's just one dude though holy shit, just play a video game.
>>
File: 1458029514567.jpg (16 KB, 284x289) Image search: [Google]
1458029514567.jpg
16 KB, 284x289
>>331528648
>science is the reason
>implying you didnt just watch some swedish faggot because you´re lonely, gay and dont see how much of a cringe pewdiepie channel is compared to real comedians
just check his lets play with conan lets players are nearly retarded compared to normal people.

my honest empathic opinion if you cant handle feedback you´re the psycho.
>>
File: Let's play.png (55 KB, 400x1620) Image search: [Google]
Let's play.png
55 KB, 400x1620
>>331528648

No.
>>
>attempting to associate not following the societal norm of watching youtube garbage and enabling parasite twitch whores with mental illness

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS BLANKET CHARACTER ASSASSINATION?
>>
The only good they are for is fucking with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Hij3ZBFi8
>>
>If you dont like Pewdiepie, you are psychopath
>science sez

thats it boys. its over. they won.
>>
>>331528648

That article is bullshit. Remember being a kid and fighting with your friends/siblings over the cuntroller? Remember taking turns and praying to god that your friend dies quicker?

Watching other people play sucks and there is no science behind it, kids are just retarded pussies now.
>>
>>331529249
Soon they will teach this in school, or say that you're homophobic if you refuse to suck off gay dudes.
>>
they're not doing anything wrong
>>
>>331529493
good goy
>>
>>331529493
0.10 cents have been added to your PewDiePie (tm) account.
>>
>>331529451
Women already think gay men are oppressing them because they don't want to be with them.
>>
>>331528648
To be honest I'm sort of surprised that she hasn't left a dildo or buttplug on the desk behind her to whore herself out to horny teenagers more.
>>
Though i dont watch him, pewdiepie is a genius for taking advantage of retarded kids, hes making bank. And twitch whores, well they're whores and treat themselves like shit so why should I care about them, they're practically worthless.
>>
>>331528901
Think you should give twitch more of a chance. A couple months ago I would of 100% agreed with you but for me it started with me watching hearthstone because I was getting over the RNG factor of the game, so instead of playing you can just watch someone. Saying that i also had the intension of getting better so i thought watching a pro player would help my decision making process.
>>
>>331529681
>would of
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: Act Yasukawa.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Act Yasukawa.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>331528648
>Gawker Network

Hasn't Hogan shut these cunts down yet?
>>
>>331529747

>someone replies to my post that isn't a shitpost
>better shitpost back

nice dude
>>
>>331529819

They are churning out as much shit as possible before they have to pay him and shut down their sites.
>>
>>331530052
Wasn't the same guy
>>
>>331529182

OH SHIT NIGGA A STRAWMAN MS COMIC? CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BIASED. I BET IT WAS "DRAWN" BY A JELLY GEN X TARD.
>>
>Science Explains is a new series where I bring explain gaming phenomena to you through SCIENCE.
that memster keke

anyway, the article is shit

The fact that your brain activates in the same, or very similar, way when you watch someone pick up a mug does not matter when you are watching someone playing video games for many reasons, one being the basically infinite amount of options at any given time during a gameplay, the other being the necessary emotional investment most video games, if not all, require.

The article is trying to cover this with 'sympathy' but that matters little, or rather, not at all. Everyone's decision at any given point of time are completely unique. The fact that the streamer jumps over an obstacle where you would do the same does not mean you are brain twins connected by love and brofist through time and space.

I remember watching SH2, Demon Souls, and Bloodborn walkthroughs (the only ones I've ever seen) and I know that I could never, even in cases where the players did something that I would do as well, possibly in the very same manner, feel the same way I would if it was me playing the games.

The only plausible chance of the article being actually right is that let's players are affecting their audience to such an extent where the audience takes over the streamer's personality, or at least parts of it, thus rendering their 'uniqueness' as a human being completely invalid.

The other reason for why people enjoy watching streamers play is the removal of need to do absolutely anything. They are moving from an interactive medium, video games, back to the goo' ole days of television, a medium where no input is necessary and all that it requires of you is not falling asleep. Television is the worst entertainment medium and leisure activity ever, dumbed down for the masses, where you only perceive, take in everything and don't even think about it, due to your brain regressing to a 'save energy' mode.

tl;dr those people are lazy as fuck
>>
>>331530943
GET A JOB
>>
>>331530943

Use your indoor voice not your streaming voice.
>>
File: boss_laugh.gif (2 MB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
boss_laugh.gif
2 MB, 160x200
>>331528648
I don't like twitch whoring because I don't see boobies and immediately think "THIS PERSON DESERVES ALL MY ATTENTION AND MONEY"
Stop falling for the vaginal jew.
Sitting in front of a webcam wearing a low-cut top is not a career.
>>
>>331529394
yeah we arent psycho, we are ALPHA
>>
>>331528648
>>331528648

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Psychopathy.

Most of humanities greatest minds were "afflicted" with it to some degree.
>>
>>331528648

Here you are again with this shitty thread. Fuck off you piss-gurgling tosser.
>>
>>331528648
>made up bullshit not actually based in science
>ITS DA TWUTH GUYZ COS IT ON A WEBSITE

This is how stupid you are OP. Even Trump thinks you're stupid.
>>
>>331532110
>Sitting in front of a webcam wearing a low-cut top is not a career
Definitely not, but that doesn't stop em from getting paid for being whores on cam.
>>
>>331531484
hope they call back if not back onto the suicide wagon
>>
File: 20160313_183933.jpg (2 MB, 2007x2208) Image search: [Google]
20160313_183933.jpg
2 MB, 2007x2208
>>331529249
I knew i must of been one but now its confirmed sweet
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.