[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When ? I miss this series...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fable_ms_conf.jpg (53 KB, 443x221) Image search: [Google]
fable_ms_conf.jpg
53 KB, 443x221
When ?
I miss this series...
>>
Never. Lionhead shut their doors.
>>
>>331521904
/thread
who cares anyway, Lionhead didn't made anything good since Black'n'White 1.
>>
>>331521856
>yfw it gets given to Rare
>>
File: 1458509051416.png (610 KB, 1000x1015) Image search: [Google]
1458509051416.png
610 KB, 1000x1015
2-3 years from now. Lion heads dead but ms still owns the ip. Chances are you'll see reboot by a new company l
>>
>>331521943

Fable 1 and 2 was very good, with a unique atmosphere.
>>
>>331521856

it's dead, jim
>>
>>331522046
lol
>>
>>331522046
Fable 1 & 2 were fun games with a promising future for the series and possibilities that were endless

Then Fable 3 was released
>>
>>331522046
Fable 1 still holds up decently today, 2 had some alright parts but most of the game was poor. It says a lot when the studio hasn't made a good game in eight years.
Or when the bad games they've made outnumber the good ones.
>>
>>331522010
>Replay nearing to 3/4th a million
>Rare gets shut down in a few months
>>
>Fable without our guy Peter Molyneux

no thanks desu
>>
Just a reminder that Fable 1 was one of the most hyped games of all time. It was a good game but didn't deliver on half of what they talked about.

All of the sequels were fucking trash
>>
>>331522251
After how sudden decision closing of Lionhead and cancellation of Fable Legends was, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
>>
>>331522046
I played first one, it seemed as bland of the game. Got some minor interesting undeveloped stuff, but not more.
>>
>>331522363
Hype around any Lionhead product used to be huge. The fucking creature from Black and White 2 got a featured article on Guinness World Records Book for it's amazing AI, before the game was even released.
>>
>>331522316
If you want to read fairy tales, you better go to library instead
>>
>>331522363
I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was the most hyped game, if we are talking about press hype. But it certainly had very high expectations since people still were under the illusion that Populous and Dungeon Keeper were made great thanks to Peter.
>>
File: 9.jpg (228 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
228 KB, 800x801
Seriously how can anyone like shitty ass Fable? I watched my brother play the 2nd game and I never cringed so hard at a game's intro before. I felt fucking embarassed so many stupid fart jokes. White Men Can't Jump Atari Jaguar
>>
>>331522484
>people shat on molyneux
>lionhead went to the literal shitter after he quit and became completely irrelevant

I would rather have lieing molyneux on lionhead than shut down lionhead
What is the problem with lieing?
Todd howard lies all the fucking time, the difference is that he is lucky his games are consumed by brain dead normies
>>
>>331522670
The problem is that Molyneux used to work on good games. Todd, no.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.