[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started Dankest Dungeon and would like to know your opinion,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: dankestdangeon.jpg (37 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
dankestdangeon.jpg
37 KB, 500x516
I just started Dankest Dungeon and would like to know your opinion, and some tips in general would be cool. also general Dunkiest Derngern thread.
>>
File: 1451572547348.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451572547348.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>331518697
Fun, but late-end game is a hell of a grind.

>tips in general
People are always expendable
It's better to stop damage from hitting you at all than to get hit and heal some of it
Do dark runs for tons of cashmunny
Learn the curio interactions
Fuck books
>>
>>331518697
>crusader
>brotheL
THE LIGHT OF PRAYER IS ALL I NEED!
>>
>>331519297
Fuck off reynauld, and stop picking all the backpags for fuck sake.
>>
>>331519374
MY JUST REWARD
>>
File: 1445882784410.gif (58 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
1445882784410.gif
58 KB, 752x752
>>331518697
Don't make an A-team otherwise you'll lose them and have to grind some plebs up.
>>
>>331518697
Make the antiquarian touch everything. Accuracy is the most important stat. Rush down stress dealers. Synergy is mandatory in champion dungeons. Upgrade the cart first.

But most importantly, crank the voice volume to max and orgasm to Wayne's voice.
>>
>>331518697
Is the game actually finished now? I don't want to start playing it again just to have all my progress thrown in the trash.
>>
>>331519805
They still have town events left to go.
>>
>>331519895
then i'll wait some more. i fucking swear this is the first and last time i buy a game on green light.
>>
>>331519805
The game stopped deleting saves a long time ago. But it should be finished unless there's dlc or expansions later. They just added the antiquarian and gave a few general buffs to the lesser characters, like a riposte for highway man.
>>
>>331519998
i didn't have a save problem though. Hte game was just fine but them they updated it with the arbalest updated and buffed enemies way too much. I lost pretty much everything during that update. so i decided to wait. At this pace I'll most likely play the game in the end of the year.
>>
glad i didn't buy some shite. made my first 5 runs and i'm actually quite amused. the battles are fun and interesting, and my butthole was clenched a few times already while fighting the necromant apprentice. no one has died yet. but i read it's much more useful to just dismiss some of my faggots that have bad ticks instead of healing them
>>
>>331519805
its done
>>
>>331519374
>*whistles*
Until I unlocked the sanitarium I had to bite on a wooden spoon everytime I approached a crate or backpack.
>>
>>331518697
If you're looking for fun in this game, there's none. Only despair and grind.
>>
>Overwhelmed by loot in the Short dungeons
>Run out of room to store it and have to throw shit away
>No way to increase backpack's storage capacity
>implying I'm even going to try a Medium or Long quest
>>
>>331521358
It gets better when you have all the heirlooms you need.
>>
*snorts*
>>
Yo portraits can suck a dick. I want some god damn deeds or busts.
>>
>>331518697
does this run good on vita?
>>
>>331518697
Its ok to run a bunch of lvl 0 cunts into their almost death with little to no food and torches quit the quest and just collect all you can put your hands on and kick them out later.
Using scouting trinkets is ok strat for early game because of secret rooms. Just don't forget to use key on chest.
Antiquarian is your waifu if you need lots of gold and can protect her.
Newer use shamblers altar unless you sure you can fuck him up
Newer be afraid of losing heroes. Game has no lose condition unless its NG+
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.