[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H1Z1 King of the Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
Is this worth buying?
>>
You might as well get that other battle royale game
>>
>>331514709
The culling?

I already have it, I love it.
>>
>>331514756
Then why get an inferior game? Also is that king of the kill shit separate from the regular h1z1 game
>>
>>331514841
Yes it is separate

And I want another game because I like the style, the culling is great but there is only one map and I just won 4 matches In a row so I want something else too
>>
File: ddd.png (2 MB, 1500x851) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
2 MB, 1500x851
>buying games
>>
>>331514880
>Yes it is separate
that's so dumb. But I mean yeah if you like that kind of game then get it. That one ARMA mod looks fun too, if you already have it
>>
Buy it and do a steam refund if it sucks.

I have mixed feelings since its "beta" however I did want an arcady Dayz.
>>
>>331514945
They are multiplayer games, how are you going to pirate and play a game on steam that's multiplayer?
>>
>>331514945
>being a criminal
>>
>>331514950
I've got arma I might give that a go as well, but one thing I already know one thing I dislike about these games compared to the culling.

The size and wait times. The culling is great about that, less than 2 min queues and 16 players.
>>
>>331515121
Yeah the wait times are a bitch but I like having a ton of players. 16 just seems too small
>>
>>331515190
I thought so too at first but it's great for just hopping in and having fun.
>>
Rust has a battle royale mode
>>
>>331516220

does anyone know if it's good?
>>
No this game his horribly bugged and its only been getting worse. This game is overrun by Chinese hackers.The developers only concern is pushing the next crate out so they can get in more of the pay to play money.
>>
>>331520202
>overrun by Chinese hackers
You're living in the past, I havent seen a hacker in a *long* time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.