[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ what's better, Rock it on in JSR or the remix in JSRF.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: JetSetRadio.jpg (250 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
JetSetRadio.jpg
250 KB, 980x551
/v/ what's better, Rock it on in JSR or the remix in JSRF.

Also jet set thread. new game when?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458344768033.jpg (237 KB, 1023x1352) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458344768033.jpg
237 KB, 1023x1352
new game never
also i like the remix
>>
I prefer the original. It's got a much better mixture of timbres and is unique among the soundtrack. The JSRF mix is just generic beats that you've heard in a million other songs, and it has a much more homogeneous collection of timbres
>>
JSRF port when

Functional Xbox emulation when
>>
>>331507919
Never ever to both.
>>
>>331507919
never

just buy an og xbox, they're super cheap, got mine for $20 at a pawnshop, never seen them for than $50 at a brick and mortar store
>>
>>331508182
it just seems silly to buy a system, a dated one, for pretty much just one game.

I have the game and xbox original and it actually still looks great, but an HD re-release would be nice just for wide screen.
>>
>>331507407

>/v/ what's better, Rock it on in JSR or the remix in JSRF.

The first half of JSRF's remix is better, but for an overall package the original Rock It On is better since the second half of the remix is a total snoozefest.

>new game when?

Never, considering how bad the HD port sold.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1696x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1696x2160
>>331509325
>just one game.
>>
>>331507407
Rock it on original all the way
However, sneakman, that's enough and teknopathic (Ollie king remix) are all superior.
>that Seinfeld bass in that's enough remix
>>
>>331507407
Original Rock It On most definitely.

I'm playing through JSR right now, and while I appreciate what it started I think I prefer JSRF more.
>>
>>331510224
I like the Original that's enough. but the others i agree with aswell.
>>
I've been debating this myself but I think the original version is better-- although JSRF has the overall better soundtrack. Sweet Soul Brother is much better on that soundtrack.
>>
>>331507407
Original.
>>
realized I never finished this on my 360 hd port save, so I started up JSR and got smacked

Seriously, how the FUCK do you do Flight or Fight? I'm on the edge of killing myself over this goddamned level.
>>
>>331515050
>tfw Jet Ranked this level after so many tries

Do the rooftop section last
>>
>>331515050
play as gum or other character with high graffiti and hit as much of the green tags as possible as fast as possible, it's all about score
>>
>>331515050
>>331518552
also, the sewer double XL is not worth it, start to spray it when safe, if not exit graffiti mode by hitting the button again, or enter and exit graffiti mode rapidly to finish it quickly only finishing the first set of motions
>>
I challenge you to click this spoiler and not hear it.
>>
>>331519363
https://youtu.be/ZE3xxppXlv4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.