[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How were the Helghast the bad guys, again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Radec and Stahl.jpg (32 KB, 853x479) Image search: [Google]
Radec and Stahl.jpg
32 KB, 853x479
How were the Helghast the bad guys, again?
>>
>>331506661
they weren't
>>
>>331506661
They looked funny.
>>
>>331506661
They literally were not.
>>
>>331506661
IIRC, they were a people who were banished or left abandoned on a irradiated hellscape world that drastically shortened their lives, and EarthGov or whatever basically screwed them over. So they armed up under a fanatical, totalitarian ruler who turned them Into a grim and effective army and invaded other planets to steal their worlds/resources.

They were the bad guys in th sense that though they were wrong, they were completely ruthless in their persecution of the war and their leaders were obvious nazi/Stalin analogues
>>
>DSL McTumblrnose will never be ripped from the game
>>
>>331506661
They were a people who rose up against their oppressors, and were promptly beaten down for doing so.

They are literally if America was British and in space.

I swear, Mercanary was the only game that truly did justice to them.
>>
They looked like Nazis and everyone knows Nazis are evil.
>>
>try like fucking mad to make them evil in 2 and 3.
>backfires horribly and makes them even more likable.
>>
>>331507530
The opening cinematic of 1 had Helghast snipers gunning down construction workers running for their lives
>>
>>331506661
>How were the Helghast the bad guys, again?
Well, You see.

They got attacked in the first war.

They defend themselves, they lost and got painted as nazi's

In the second war its like revenge and recovery of everything they've lost and again.

They are the bad guys, when in fact..
>>
>>331510507
>and got painted as nazis
And then they became actual Nazis
>>
>>331509748
You missed the part where they tried making them more evil in the sequels
>>
>>331507179

>That feel when no Killzone 4 on PS4

why
>>
>>331511458
Keep faith
>>
File: 1211757439506.jpg (344 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1211757439506.jpg
344 KB, 960x960
>>331506661
Shit, I thought that was Guy Cihi for a moment.
>>
>>331511684

but it's been a couple years now since the PS4 came out and we haven't heard anything about anything other than Shadow Fall coming out
>>
>>331506661
They did nothing wrong
>>
>>331511991
They're working on a game launching later this year/early '17. I'd assume KZ4 would come after
>>
they had red insignia which basically means they;re natsys
>>
>>331512125
their insignia is just a redesign of the Chaos symbol.
>>
The ISA wernt the good guys, and the Helghast were mistreated in the past but that doesn't mean that thier (specifically Visari's) actions were in any way justified.

>>331511458
> wanting Killzone 4

You should instead be wanting the game we truly need A game set at the same time as Killzone 1 but from Helghast point of view, playing as Radec.
>>
>>331512547

But I just want a good Killzone on the PS4 with class-based multiplayer
>>
> You will never reap such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish
>>
>>331512921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmJdh2n_a44
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.