[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW /v/ILLAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
It's been quite a bit since the last /v/illage.Lets get another one going.

>What is Wurm Unlimited?

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. There's also private servers.

>What is Wurm?

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.

Wurm also has a player driven economy as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

We are currently playing on a pvp server building defenses.

Join our steam group and follow the instructions if you want to join us. I also suggest you join our steam chat as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros
>>
You're literally shit, Burt Shillington
>>
>>331504060
>Not sucking the farts out of burt's mom's ass
>>
fucking shills for a shill game
>>
File: Wurm.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Wurm.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>331504238
looks fucking gay
>>
>>331504238
LOL at that cow clipping through the tent!
>>
fucking make me fag
>>
Anyone have that picture of those guys who broke into someone's stable and killed 100s of rare unicorns and shit the guy had been breeding for 2+ years?
>>
>>331504487
fuck you we dont want anyone else in our town
>>
File: 20160321001700_1.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160321001700_1.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 20160321014114_1.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160321014114_1.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
comfy?
>>
>Fell for the Muchi meme
>>
bomp
>>
>>331507114
muh 20dollary dos

>tfw you fell for the muchi meme too
>>
nth for server is borked
>>
>Played during the first /v/illage in 2011
>Friend and I building a shitshack after like 30 hours of walking
>Spend literal 3 days getting materials and working in the mines to get more money to buy more materials
>Finally finish the 4 Walled Shitshack and Door
>Literally an hour after we finish some faggot runs out of the mine spamming RUN RUN RUN
>All we see is Lava and Spiders
>Dead People everywhere
>After about 10 minutes it was all quiet and we went across the little river to the mine
>Inside there was so many bodies, spiders and people
>Lava Chamber had been sealed by some unfortunate /v/irgin who sacrificed himself for the town

That was literally one of the worst games I have ever played, but besides the Shazbowl I have never actually had fun with people on /v/ like that day.
>>
>>331510342
The game is less grindy now because its a private server with 8x skill gain and faster timers.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.