[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA:SA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: header GTA.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header GTA.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
I have a pirated DVD of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I don't see why to pirate anymore, now that I know Steam.
Should I...
>...buy it for US$5 (converted from my currency) and throw the disc away
>...throw the disc away, only
?
>>
>>331490779
Don't buy it for US$5 and throw the disc away.
>>
>>331490779
dont get the new one, its a nintendoed version of the game with less music
>>
>>331491162
So, you mean I should simply throw it away?
>>
Don't play the Steam version, they curt content from it last update. You're literally paying for an inferior product.
>>
>>331491272
>the new one
???

>its a nintendoed version
???

>less music
!!!???
>>
>>331492207
>nintendoed
It means it got content removed
>>
>>331491272
New version is inferior

install pirated copy and download the no disc crack exe
>>
>>331492278
Hm, so Nintendo usually removes content?
>>
>>331492586
>Hm, so Nintendo usually removes content?
Where have you been for the past 35 years anon?
>>
>>331491921
>it last update
???
>>
>>331492674
It's a recent phenomenon. Nintendo 5 years ago probably didn't cut content no more than Sony Microsoft.
>>
>>331492775
Are you really this retarded?
>>
File: 8089908890.jpg (158 KB, 1241x608) Image search: [Google]
8089908890.jpg
158 KB, 1241x608
>>331493014
I seriously hope you are trolling
>>
>>331492556
My disc is complete. Already have the crack inside it.
>>
>>331492674
I never checked for this!
>>
>>331493103
I searched now fot Nintendoing of GTA... You mean this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Coffee_mod
>>
>>331494129
Yup, you're retarded.
>>
>>331493014
Hm, so Sony and Microsoft do this too?
>>
>>331494129
I will spell it out for you. there are updates to games. usually updates are good. not always. gta san andreas had an update half a year ago. which was essentially a port of their mobile version of the game for pc which has certain tracks missing (music) and rhe visual style was changed a tiny bit. as there is music missing it is not anymore the best version of the game. hence use your pirated version just download a no cd crack for a better game experiance. everything else you read here are /v/ and nintendo memes
>>
>>331494513
Literally every dev studio does it.

It's not the devs who are to blame, idiots always blame devs, it's the publishers fault for giving the devs the deadline.
>>
>>331494847
>deadline
???

Isn't about the countries legislation?
>>
>>331494731
>gta san andreas had an update half a year ago
How? Through Steam?
>>
>>331495187
Yes you dingus. Thats why everyone is telling you not to get it. For some reason the steam version of San Andreas not only lack the hot-coffee mod, but is also missing music (probably because they lost the licencing rights). You're better off just playing your pirated copy.
>>
>>331495085
Are you just going to post question marks at everything you don't understand or are you actually going to think for once?

The publisher gives the dev studio a set date for the game to be finished, sometimes most of the time this date is earlier than is needed to make a finished product, so the devs cut uncompleted content. We call this "crunch time".
>>
>>331495441
This update has Wikipedia article?
>>
>>331494731
>ust download a no cd crack for a better game experiance
See:
>>331493296
>>
>>331490779
Don't buy it on steam. As licensing issues occur like in sa and vc many good songs are taking out
>>
>>331495483
The problem here is not removal of incomplete content, but unwanted content due to blood.
>>
>>331495627
just play the updated version if you are this incompetent. You won't even know which tracks are different as you have not heard them before.
>>
>>331495772
How where these licensing problems?
>>
>>331498024
"Steam version[edit]
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is distributed on Steam. The game received a notable amount of updates raising the version from 1.1 to 3.0. On 7 November 2014, an update caused controversy, after 17 tracks from the soundtrack were removed due to expired licenses. Other drawbacks of the update include removal of widescreen support and certain regions had incompatibility with older saves. Both old and new owners were affected by the update, unlike with Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, where only new owners were affected due to a similar update. Additionally, the game received native support for XInput-enabled gamepads and the removal of DRM."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Marketing_and_release

just read this (though i know you won't want to, and instead ask pointless questions that you can research yourself.)
>>
>>331497865
Man, I already played this game in the past, I would miss anyway.
>>
>>331498389
>removal of widescreen support
??????????????????????????????????
WHY???
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.