[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sims Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: goblin.jpg (166 KB, 1803x615) Image search: [Google]
goblin.jpg
166 KB, 1803x615
Post your sims stories
>>
>>331488039
I haven't played in many years, since the first Sims, but I'm not 100% sure that would work. How would you sell the painting without having a Sim sell it?
>>
>>331488185
Sims 3 just has you drag the painting to the "sell" slot in the inventory.
>>
>>331488326
Sounds pretty ghey to me, why would they do that?
>>
>make a fat old balding white guy
>hits on every neighbor's wife
>have him fuck them until they're pregnant
>even had him fuck a girl who just went from teen to young adult in her birthday party
>he dies soon and almost all of the town is related to him by blood
>>
File: 1430461069142.gif (3 MB, 380x230) Image search: [Google]
1430461069142.gif
3 MB, 380x230
>>331488534
I'm pretty sure I live in that town.
>>
>>331488620
Everybody in that town is talking about their wife's son
>>
>>331488039
anyone got the chinman screen caps?
>>
>>331488039
>make house
>put 6 sims in it
>strip them down to their naked bodies
>remove all the doors, windows, showers and toilets
>add a spa pool
>one refrigerator and a stove and a bar for alcohol
>their life consists of eating, sleeping on the floors, fucking each other, shitting themselves and just overall existing in a cell.
Out of the times this happened 1 committed suicide, two of them had a kid, the other enjoyed shitting herself regularly and the child grew up to become father of the next generations. This game brings out some interesting situations.
>>
>>331488534
can you actually ntr people in that game? i never played it.
>>
>>331488841
here you go senpai http://imgur.com/gallery/4jAMy
>>
>>331488039
>made casanova mclovin
>10 in sculpting, charisma, cooking, painting
>live in giant mansion with underground museum
>seduce wives from town, remarry, fuck and then paint and sculpt naked, from ice that never melts
>he's just that good
>potion so he never ages he's basically a fucking time lord at this point
>basement is secret museum filled with naked paintings of conquered females
>graveyard dominates manor grounds, each with an ice sculpture of each fucked female
>practically every male in town hates me
>has a vault filled with woohooium
>shit like that
>>
>>331488910
im pretty sure you can
>>
>>331488975
thanks lost my /r/4chan folder like a year ago :^)
>>
>>331488910
in sims 3 yes, and afaik when you fuck the wife, you're instantly the enemy of her husband, you can also fuck sexy young adults too. hell, you can even control a ghost and ghostrape everybody else in town until the whole town is inhabited by ghosts

sims 3 is 100x more fun with mods AND with all expansion packs, i've tried in my friend's computer but i haven't installed any because i don't know where to look.

don't even bother with sims 4
>>
File: 1457991084532.jpg (159 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1457991084532.jpg
159 KB, 850x850
>6 sims
>Choose lot outside of town
>Make it look like one of those cheap L-shaped motels
>One guy owns the place, five others live in the rooms
>Lock the rooms to only those sims
>Whenever I get bored with one of the sims, I'll "evict" them and create another
>>
>>331488910
You can even date rape people with lamps that force Sims to never turn down sex, and lifetime rewards that make you so loved by everyone, you can walk into a niggas house and then fuck his wife and when the cuck runs over to tell you to stop, the wife will get out of the bed and tell him to fuck off out of the room, and then resume fucking you once he leaves
>>
>>331488497
Because every sim after 2 is shit.
>>
>>331489607
Fair enough. Is the first game still sold or am I going to have to pirate it? This thread has me in the mood to play.
>>
>>331489607
any sims stories are allowed here, even from sims online
>>
>>331489607
sims 3 is okay fampai, it's just that no matter how pristine our spec is, sims 3 always seems to run like shit
>>
>>331489510
das hot
>>
>>331489959
As long as you don't go crazy with mods the only issue I ever have is massive stuttering when fast forwarding.

This is caused by a sim, any sim in the neighborhood getting it's pathing fucked up. So you have to resetsim * and it will fix it. * is wildcard so it reset all sims. The only time this didn't fix my shit was when they released island paradise that shit fucked my game up.
>>
File: content.png (247 KB, 812x501) Image search: [Google]
content.png
247 KB, 812x501
>>331488039
I made a NEET sim once that spent his days playing video games and shitposting online. All he did all day erry day was cry, drink himself to near comatose and dream about love hearts 75% with death being on his mind for the remain 25%. Funny how sims can manage to mimic real life when given the chance to do so.
>>
I always get bored after my family has a few gets and have enough money to buy the biggest house/lot in town.

Has anyone ever tried picking an heir and evicting them and starting from scratch with minimal funds?

That way you don't have to start a new game. Can NPC add furniture to their houses? Say if they have a child but no crib. Will the AI add one? Never did figure that out.
>>
>>331490581
>I always get bored after my family has a few gets

Shit I meant kids.
>>
File: suchanigger.png (10 KB, 467x82) Image search: [Google]
suchanigger.png
10 KB, 467x82
>>331490396
This is also why Bridgeport will annihilate your game save if you move there and try to live there any longer than a month. Not to mention all the unroutable cars and unused objects that get cleaned and not deleted. I've even seen a bug where my Sim was getting paid for all other Sims going to work...literally getting like 66,000 each day
>>
>>331490510
Sims are more human than humans.
>>
>>331490581
thats why you have to let your imagination go wild
when you get really creative and crazy you can do some genuinely fucking funny and entertaining shit in the sims
>>
>get the sims
>move into smallest house
>make get rich quick scheme
>find richest family
>become friends
>invite man of the house over
>lock him in room until he starves to death
>marry his grieving widow
>send his kid off to military school
>Murder wife in same pee covered room as husband
>destroy their home for more money
>rinse and repeat for every family

I literally destroyed pretty much every house in town and forged my own super mansion with the money.
>>
>>331490581
When a family I made got too big I used to randomly lock members of the family into walled off sections of the house. They wouldn't last long because you would hear them crying through the walls as they slowly starved to death after soiling themselves. I think I personally went through about people just from one family. The cruelty potential of the Sims is just too damn high and fun to not ignore.
>>
>>331491079
*12 people 4 children included
>>
>>331488534
Just like my japanese hentais.
>>
>>331490714
Your sim was just on welfare
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.