[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you brought this? Website: http://www.n2elite.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: amiiqo-n2-elite-usa.jpg (34 KB, 457x403) Image search: [Google]
amiiqo-n2-elite-usa.jpg
34 KB, 457x403
How many of you brought this?

Was it worth it?
>>
why the fuck would you want anything to do with amiibo garbage

are you that desperate for some unlockable costume or 10 free rupees
>>
>>331480645
Me
>>
I still have no fucking idea what this thing is.
>>
>>331480645
website is in horrible english, what the fuck is it?
>>
>>331480882
Yeh
>>
Bought it back when it was under the 30 buck special. Took fucking 5 months to arrive.

Not really worth it, since amiibos dont do much, but its nice to have some security for the extras that I dont have amiibos for. Like any of the Fire Emblem ones.
>>
>>331480645
>$60.00
>SIXTY

JUST
>>
>>331481184
A harddrive of all amiibos in one compact case for both Wii U and N3DS.

Controllable via Android.
>>
>60.00
I'll pass.
So there's still no way to emulate amiibo on 3ds with CFW? Because I'll just wait for that.
>>
I don't have an NFC phone to use it
>>
>>331480882

>Not wanting an easy DLC unlocker for all Nintendo games
>>
>>331480645
>have to manually cycle through each and every downloaded amiibo to get to the specific one you want
What a piece of shit
>>
>>331480645
I still don't really understand what you are suppose to do with amiibos and I own 2 of them.
>>
>>331482137
hot glue your squidgirl and peach
>>
>>331482137
Unlock all the locked content in any Wii U and N3DS games you own.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.