[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
What went so right?
>>
>>331475018
Essentially nothing. Wasted potential all over the place.
The only good thing about this game is that Evie was qt.
>>
>>331475114

>Beautiful atmospheric recreation of London.
>Beautiful Graphics
>Amazing combat system

Yeah no, this is probably the best of ass creed
>>
they focused on performance over raw graphical power this time around

the music is pretty good

combat is better than any game post-Revelations, though still nowhere near as good as Brotherhood

being able to jump on top of wagons and fight on them while they're moving is some sweet action movie shit

beyond that it's kind of bad. the setting is as dull as humanly possible, the characters and story are terrible, and the whole 'run your own gang' thing is done terribly compared to Saint's Row 2, a game from almost 10 years ago.

I mean fuck, you can't even customize their colors? The more I progress, the more retarded green leprechaun ass faggots roam the streets? Makes me want to lose.
>>
>>331475018
Hood looks more and more retarted in each new game.
>>
>>331475018
It's okay.

if they stick to a 2 year release cycle from now on and build upon the previous games mechanics properly and focus on good rich content, they might get something really really good in a few years.

I do wish that the series never had the modern day shit that nobody cares about.
>>
>>331475478
funny way to spell brotherhood

>>331476280
I cared. Desmond and animus plot was building up nicely before revelations was one huge speedbump where nothing happened. Lucy's death was pointless and the mystery of subject 16 was ruined and the truth from brotherhood was ignored. And then they threw it all away on 3 despite 2's entire purpose was really to train desmond as an assassin.
>>
>>331475478
>recreation of 19th century London.
>women wearing pants all over the fucking place
Really great for immersion.
>Beautiful Graphics
Worse than Unity
>Amazing combat system
Sure thing, marketer senpai. I really love hitting a basic enemy 20 fucking times before he goes down, especially when half those hits come after his health is already gone.
>>
The stealth system, basically from Batman Arkham games but it was miles above anything in the early games
>>
File: fact.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
AC3 had the best combat
>>
>>331478297
Nope. AC4
>>
>>331478492
FACT
>>
>>331478492
This. Black Flag was GOAT
>>
>>331478492
>AC3 but with slowed down animations

nah
>>
>>331478297
>>331478492
even AC1 had better combat than these

Brotherhood is the peak of the franchise for single player
Revelations is the peak for multiplayer
>>
>>331478492
AC4 had the best everything.
>>
>>331478987
AC3 is literally Brotherhood but not jank as shit sans the updated control scheme
>>
>>331479117
>updated
more like shitty
also you have less weapon options, no chaining 40 kills, no using a fucking broom. It was a downgrade.
>>
>>331479373
>have less weapon options
Same amount

>more like shitty
Subjective, but you ain't wrong for not liking it

>no chaining 40 kills
But you could?
The fug you on about?

>no using a fucking broom
Ye das tru
>>
>>331478297
Who cares? AC2 is the only good game.
>>
>>331475478
2 is the best followed closely by brotherhood.
>>
>>331478297
I liked the combat in Unity.
>>
>>331475478
So you meant brotherhood the whole time?
>>
>>331480968
I would have liked it more if hits actually connected and it didnt feel so jank
>>
>>331479094
>>331478492
AC4 is not an assassins creed game, it is a pirate fucking simulator.
>>
Unity is the only AC game I have actually enjoyed
the combat in Syndicate was absolutely awful, I have no idea how anyone could enjoy it
>>
>>331482943
Having to keep an eye on the entire area and know what each enemy was doing in order to stay alive made for a good challenge, though, especially after the rather easy combat in Black Flag and Rogue. Plus the difficulty of surviving in large fights made stealth and climbing more necessary, which helped the game as a whole.

Unity had some pretty good ideas mixed in among the bad ones.
>>
>>331482945
Edward had deeper history than your fucking faggy ass Altair or Ezio
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.