[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I NEED TO PLAY THIS I NEED IT Where's the crack ffs???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: need_for_speed.jpg (46 KB, 604x423) Image search: [Google]
need_for_speed.jpg
46 KB, 604x423
I NEED TO PLAY THIS
I NEED IT

Where's the crack ffs???
>>
dont bother its shit
>>
>>331474156
but muh ricer carsssssssssssss
i need the crackkkkkkkk
>>
>>331474372
>literally no customization options for 80% of the cars
Yeah have fun
>>
>>331474372
Go play any other NFS ever, it's literally the same trash.
Also you can't rice much in the new one, even less than you could in U2.
>>
>>331474390
but I'm fucking poor you understand?
I download even pirated indie games, I'M POOOOOR
>>
>>331474617
So how do I continue with my life now? Should I study or something?
>>
File: what even.jpg (167 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
what even.jpg
167 KB, 938x632
simple op
you can get the game for 5$ legally, this is a little secret i found out about, follow these steps
get origin premium(or whatever) for 5.69
you get to "try out nfs16"
download the new nfs
go to steam
go to "add a non steam game"
add the NFS16 application

once you reach 10 hours it will tell you that you need to buy it and force quit the game, simply re-launch it via steam and you can play forever
>>
>>331474372
No really, theyre right its shit, I paid £30 for it on PC and very few cars have customization thats actually cool, and the ones that do are li ited by body kits, so you cant have one bumper and another rear bumper if theyre from different brands sometimes. Its fucking shit, easy, the handling feels like a kid is messing with your controller/keyboard whilst you try to play.

And no sense of progression other than the occasional "DUDE THAT WAS RAD BRO *drinks monster energy, tips baseball cap*"
>>
>>331473613
Not possible mate, you've been Denuvo'd
>>
Justify your hatred of always-online games without citing your inability to pirate it.
>>
>>331474834
It won't last
>>
>>331474617
High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed too?
>>
>>331474934
FIST BUMP
>>
>>331474617
Even the V-Rally games?
>>
>>331474834
Didn't know Origin Premium had a time limit on the games.

I though it let you play the games forever as long as you were subscribed.
>>
>friend shows me this game
>pulls out you some Batman car that he downloaded
>back says, BATMOBIL
>no E at end
>muh autism and ocd burst
>start bitching to friend about it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (346 KB, 1081x2621) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
346 KB, 1081x2621
A single 980Ti is not enough for 2560x1440 at max details.
>>
>>331474934
Sweet they got baseball caps
>>
OP here guys so I have bitten the bait? This game It's not the legendary Underground reborn?
>>
>>331476158
It's a silent E mate
>>
tfw no one remembers pre-Underground NFS
>>
File: Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit 2.jpg (127 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit 2.jpg
127 KB, 640x906
>>331476923
LEGENDARY
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.