[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doom general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: doom.jpg (252 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
252 KB, 944x531
Will you be able to make horde mode gametypes in snapmap that could replace that abomination killing floor 2?
>>
>>331461318
not a chance. Snap map is not moding tools, it's just a piece of shit tool that lets you make maps out of pre made pieces.
>>
>>331461318
Just kill yourself and get it over with.
>>
>>331461318
KF2 is literally much more fun than D44M will ever be under Bethesda's control.
>>
>>331461527
/thread
>>
>>331461527
>>331461641
meme
>>
>>331461618
Dont think so, killing floor is just micro and zerkfest at the moment and its not fucking fun.

TW does not care about the game anymore
>>
File: 1458334823205.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1458334823205.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>331461527
>>331461641
>>331461769
GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
>>
>>331462053
I've played KF for a good 11 years now, and I still enjoy KF2 at its current state. When the Sharp Shooter finally comes out, along side with more maps and the Versus mode, it's easily going to be a worthy successor for KF1.

I just hope they don't take 5 years to come up with Objective missions like with the first game.
>>
>>331462303

TW if a full and experienced company now, not just a couple of modders playing around.

Literally nobody asked for versus and sharpie wont be coming the next update, only 1 -2 weapons, so expect to wait another 5 - 6 months.
>>
>>331462924
>Literally nobody asked for versus
who the fuck cares?
Having more options is now a bad thing? jeez.
>>
>>331463117
You want good content, too bad here shit and more shit

It takes so much time that could have gone into so much better things you fucking sperg
>>
>>331463354
we already got more content, better stability and smoother gameplay than during the entire first couple years after KF1's release. Yeah, it ain't perfect just yet, but they are doing something well when the only real complain I got of the KF2 at the moment is the "lack" of maps. And we already got more of those than KF1 during the first year as well, even custom maps are already a thing.
>>
>>331463117
People often overuse the argument that an upcoming feature diverted resources from the main game, but this time it definitely applies. I'd much rather they finish the core game before adding stuff like this.

Also, inb4 Tripwire goes full ~esport~ with their versus mode.
>>
Versus??? What versus?!
>>
File: 1414836496282.png (263 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1414836496282.png
263 KB, 500x384
>>331463937
>more content
they have a game full of content right in their hands with all perks, guns, balance and fun mechanics. All they had to do is to port all this shit onto a new engine. Lack of maps is fine but lack of perks is unforgiving. And these useless skills were made for dudebros to make them look smart when they choose the right ones. Now we got VERSUS and workshop game modes dividing playerbase even more (kf1-kf2-kf2versus-kf2workshop) - for what purpose?
Killing Floor 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>331465565
>he seriously thinks that you can just take the old shit and slap it into new one, without any kind of tweaks
Also lack of perks? Son we already have as many Perks as in KF1! That's one more than the original had for the first couple years. When the Sharp comes out, it's going to have more classes than the original, not to mention if TWI still goes through with their plans of also releasing the SWAT and Martial Artist perks.

>useless skills made for dudebros
way to misuse terms and prove you're just a faggots parroting tard. The skills are a damn good thing, and provide more variety to the gameplay.

And how exactly is Versus and workshops going to "divide" the playerbase? Yeah I may not be the best representative of the KF fanbase, as I stick to my own IRL friends and our own servers, but more content and options is never a mistake.
>>
>>331461318
I hate the chunky non energy weapons, especially the shotgun. Shit is like doom 3. Whenever a dev makes a weapon bigger for no purpose it gets way fucking weaker.
>>
File: 1430249395194.jpg (92 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1430249395194.jpg
92 KB, 500x647
>>331466761
Yes lack of perks. We have shitslinger instead of a perk. I don't give a fuck about first couple of years of kf1, they have money and people to code now. Skills are still shit, who would get regenerating health on any difficulty higher than normal, when you can get +50 hp? Perks were too strong in kf1 and this is just a way to nerf them.
>And how exactly is Versus and workshops going to "divide" the playerbase?
http://steamcharts.com/cmp/232090
1500 players average, 500 of them playing versus, 500 playing shitty workshop modes and 500 playing regular kf instead of 1500 playing regular kf - how is that not a division? I want to play regular survival with others, but there are 66% less players. Don't forget that ping is also an issue leaving me with 100 players to play with in my region, most of whom will be playing normal. More modes for playerbase that small is not smart at all.
And I have a strong feeling that you are a tripwire employee.
>>
Snapmap will probably be as good as halo forge at best, calling it. The golden age of WADs is gone friendo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.