[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam Recommendation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Praise_Gaben.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Praise_Gaben.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>Gaben stares you straight in the eyes
>"What are the greatest Steam games ever created young small wiener anon"
>You reply...
>>
*farts in Gabe's face
>>
La-mulana
>>
I'm looking for good rpg, any recommendation ?
>>
Bad Rats
>>
>>331461453
You can easily sink 500 hours into Terraria, if you like it.
>>
>>331461453
Gameplay:
Legend of Grimrock 2

Story:
Lisa The Painful
>>
"I see something long absent in the sunken faces of passer-by Steam customers – the glimmer of hope. For a life lived half thrice."

>Gaben contracts Syphilis
>Gaben breaks
>Irrational
>Gaben dies

"How QUICKLY TURNS THE TIDE!"
>>
File: tKjapTk.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tKjapTk.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>331460989
"but Steam doesn't make games, baka anon"
>>
Game I can sink tons of hours in to?
>>
>>331461910
>Legend of Grimrock 2

No one, and I mean NO ONE beat this game and got the best ending without looking up an FAQ/Walkthrough/Youtube

And if you say otherwise you are a liar and I'm reporting you to the new 4chan guy himself
>>
>>331460989
Why the fuck would Gabe, or even Valve, give a shit? They're a fucking store. The guy who runs Wal-Mart, Wallace Martin or whatever, or Bestival Buyington III, CEO and founder of Best Buy don't give a shit what the best games are.
>>
>>331463218
I played La-mulana before hand so LoG2 was easy in comparison.
>>
>>331461453
Divine Divinity.

At least, I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
*slowly raises paw*
I don't think Gabe would ever ask such a question, at least not in such a rude manner.
>>
I'm really enjoying Deadbolt. It's made by the risk of rain guys, and while it's not got the longevity of RoR, it's still pretty fun. Feels like a horizontal hotline miami, with increased focus on planning and precision, and with a cool original setting to boot. It's not too long but it's a fun game
>>
>>331464106
Can't be any worse than Hotline Miami 2.
>>
>>331461910
Gameplay:
There's Poop In My Soup

Story:
Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015
>>
Dota 2
>>
>>331464160
It's not worse than hotline miami 2 and it's not a bad game either. It's pretty tough and the later stages have some pretty brutal enemies that are tough to kill. The setting is that you're the (a?) grim reaper so you have to kill zombies and vampires to put put them to eternal rest.
>>
>>331463605
You have cited or quoted exactly 0 evidence as to why you think they don't care.
>>
>>331464170
>meme games

llol I love teh goat simulator is so RANdum like... banana XDDD
>>
I just decided that I'm gonna stop playing dota, so I need recommendations for a good game to play while waiting for dark souls 3 to come out that'll keep me interested. Any pointers? I'm desperate, gotta survive the cold turkey.
>>
>>331464352
Best open-world RPG:
Goat Simulator

Runner up:
Final Fantasy XIV
>>
>>331464482
Just play more dota

I can almost speak competent Filipino
>>
I could recommend a lot of well known games but I'm going to recommend one I recently discovered: Brawlhalla.

It's a free game with a pretty fair business model. If you like playing super smash bros with friends then you'll probably enjoy this one. A lot of times I want to play something with my friends but we don't share very many games and most don't want to spend money on something new that we might not play a lot of.

Try it out the next time you and your friends can't decide on a game to play.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.