[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi friends. It's my birthday today (and the first day of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Hi friends. It's my birthday today (and the first day of Spring!) Should I get Oxenfree for myself? Hearing mixed reviews but it definitely sounds cool... it's on -25% sale too.
>>
>>331452498
One more try...
>>
bump, just because I'm interested too.

I like the art style, setting and concept, but I'm afraid it's just going to be indietrash that ends up trying to be 3deep5me
>>
>>331453258
To be fair, there's a lot of indie games that are similar that aren't trash - and I'll probably enjoy it somewhat even if it is - but I do keep hearing mixed reviews on this one.
>>
As far as I know it's another indie SJW cuck simulator.
>>
Life is Strange but fucking boring. Walking walking walking... slooooowwllyyyy
>>
>>331454515
I'd take Life is Strange instead... heard good things, and now that I finally have a Windows machine I could play it.
>>
>>331451979
Pirate it so you can get it for Oxen... Free

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>331455045
kek
>>
>>331455045
Epic joke breh breh x)
>>
Any opinions?
>>
>>331456172
Don't buy it.
>>
>>331456663
Continue...
>>
its interactive art, dont expect gameplay. that being said, its pretty good. the story and sound design are really good, its all fully voice acted, and theres so many branching paths. its 2D, and you kinda move slow, so it helps to not be a retard and not get mad 'wasting time' if you just wander around. soundtracks haunting. definitely get it on sale.
>>
>>331457957
>so many branching paths
to clarify, theres maybe a handful to a dozen endings, but the dialogue and character interaction during the game is pretty nonstop, so you end up having completely different play sessions within the same story.
>>
>>331451979
It's not shit. Lasts for about 4-8 hours. Has a cool story that gets spooky from time to time. The gameplay is pretty rudimentary. I guess it boils down to whether or not you like interacting with the characters.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.