[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the entire story of Blood Money revolves around a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (21 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
21 KB, 460x215
>the entire story of Blood Money revolves around a single crippled fuck that completely misinterpreted 47's actions
>>
or he lied
>>
>he followed Blood Money's story
I still don't know why I shot everybody at that funeral but it was cool
>>
>>331452265
This.

>>331450949

He was straight up bullshitting, retard. He was the head of a rival to the ICA. Perhaps it is you who has misinterpreted OP.
>>
Actually it was about organization that wants to destroy ICA and use 47's DNA to improve human cloning.
>>
>>331452654
Witnesses. And the reason they all had to be killed as opposed to random witnesses in levels is because everyone at the funeral knew who, or rather what, 47 was.
>>
>>331452996
Or just knew that he was alive. I doubt priest knew who 47 was.
>>
File: trash.png (108 KB, 473x549) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
108 KB, 473x549
>>
>>331453614
I don't remember that part.
>>
So what's the deal with the new one?
When is it supposed to take place?
>>
>>331454012
>>
>>331454012
It starts with 47 joining the ICA and meeting Diana Burnwood so its pretty early in the timeline.
>>
>>331454056
>>331454170
I was gonna post a wall of questions but now I'm just confused.
So here's a single question: Is it fun?
>>
>>331454274
Training level is set just after 47 escapes the asylum, first level of Codename 47. Paris and so on is 2019.
>>
>>331454274
I like it. Blood Money is still probably better but this one is a close second.
>>
>>331454274
Gameplay wise? Yes, absolutely, but it's not a strong improvement over Blood Money, while it has several (mostly minor, one fairly major that seems to be getting fixed) downgrades. Add on the DRM and the release model, and personally I'd recommend waiting or at least going with the intro pack.
>>
>>331450949

>Kill everyone except the reporter and he runs off to the edge of the map just begging for his life

Almost feel bad for killing him
>>
>>331454274
>Is it fun?
Its Blood Money with some steps forwards and some steps back, so you liking it will depend on how important those steps forwards and backwards are to your enjoyment.

However it only has one and a half map right now, because I can't in good conscience consider the ICA tutorials a full blown map, even though they could very well be. The upside is the one map it does have is absolutely fucking huge and full of shit to do. Its still just one map though.
>>
>>331454497
>>331454516
>>331454574
Alright, nice

Time to suit up, I guess
>>
>>331453926
Before Requiem. 4 asks Diana "So where is this Wheelchair Guy?" as Diana stabs him with the "death" drug.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.