[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which should i get JC3 or GTAV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: JC3-1.jpg (888 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JC3-1.jpg
888 KB, 1920x1080
which should i get JC3 or GTAV
>>
>should I eat horse shit or dog shit?
Gee I dunno.
>>
JC3 is fun for some hours
GTAV has a long sp and online
Gee i dunno
>>
GTA V for mods, don't even think about playing the shitfest that is online
>>
>>331440695
*tips*
>>
just cause 2 and keep the rest of your money
>>
>>331440516
JC3 is rather short, GTAV is only "fun" multiplayer for a few hours (and only with friends)

I'd buy neither and save your money.
>>
Try them both. It's an understatement to say that Just Cause isn't half the game that GTA V is.
>>
>>331443713
They are both overrated games.

Source: me
>>
>>331440516
gta 5 is pretty boring, don't know about JC tho
if you want something engaging (if you haven't played it yet) I'd pick up the hotline miami series, it's a fun time
>>
>>331440516
GTA V no doubt.
>>
pirate JC3
buy gta if you want online.

if you dont care about online, pirate both
>>
I have a shitload of fun playing jc3. Way more than ever acheived from GTA5. Idk why people say jc3 is short or bad, ive been enjoying it for a long time. The story is OK, but the replayable missions that unlock gear are great, the wide variety and customization you get from those is amazing. Plus liberating settlements is fun as hell. Get JC3
>>
thanks guys, i'll buy GTA5
>>
>>331440516
gta 5 is a lot less shit
>>
>>331440516

JC3 You will get tired in a few hours.

I'll go with GTAV. I got 200h+ in the online and it could be more If I had friends to play it with.
>>
>>331440516
Just finished GTAV and you will enjoy JC3 more after the first few hours of GTAV. You never get any decent rewards in the campaign and the cops and tiny world will piss you off.

Probably not at full price for either.
>>
>>331440516
just cause 3 if you want a single player game gta if you want a multiplayer game
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.